Do you guys cry?

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
I am gonna start with myself.

I cried like a spoiled brat all the time up until I was 15 or 16y old. Most of the times due to fights with my parents.

Then, like something snapped inside me and I didn't cry once for like 16 next years, up until few months back when I moved out of my parents house to live alone for the first time in my life. The decision for moving happened really fast in like day or two and my parents almost didn't believe me I'll be doing it up until I started packing. When I arrived to apartment I am renting, my mom sent me an SMS that would make a stone cry and I couldn't hold myself that night. It was the one and only time I cried since my mid teens. Honestly, that came as a surprise to me, as I honestly thought I'll probably never cry until the end of my life, not just because I lived so long without crying, but because I felt only deadness and lack of feelings through all these years.

Call me short-minded, but I believe boys really shouldn't cry, at least not for trivial stuff, like due to stressing fight, bad grades, relationship problems (if anyone here ever had any), not to mention movies.

RamblinMan

Incels.Net Novice
I used to cry at just about anything. It could've been a particular song on the radio or while I was praying or just general sadness. When I was hospitalized a year back for depression, I cried for the entire first day (it took petting a therapy dog just to calm me down).

I'm on an anti-depressant and anti-psychotic now. I occasionally cry, but only if I get myself really worked up over something (last time was to my psychiatrist when I told her about all my fears).

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I cry when the feeling of doom and meaninglessness becomes too strong. It happens not all of a sudden but rather late at night when I lie in bed, thinking when it all went wrong and voice in my head tells me this is going to take more than one night. Last time I cried this summer because my Mom was near death due to CommieBioweapon-19.

rev van mev

Chilling.
Every once in really great while my face might get kinda squinched up and misty eyed. Maybe a tear if i'm lucky. Other than that my eyes and facial expression is saltwater free.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master

I cried like a spoiled brat all the time up until I was 15 or 16y old. Most of the times due to fights with my parents.

Then, like something snapped inside me and I didn't cry once for like 16 next years, up until few months back when I moved out of my parents house to live alone for the first time in my life. The decision for moving happened really fast in like day or two and my parents almost didn't believe me I'll be doing it up until I started packing. When I arrived to apartment I am renting, my mom sent me an SMS that would make a stone cry and I couldn't hold myself that night. It was the one and only time I cried since my mid teens. Honestly, that came as a surprise to me, as I honestly thought I'll probably never cry until the end of my life, not just because I lived so long without crying, but because I felt only deadness and lack of feelings through all these years.

Call me short-minded, but I believe boys really shouldn't cry, at least not for trivial stuff, like due to stressing fight, bad grades, relationship problems (if anyone here ever had any), not to mention movies.
What did she send that made you cry?

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
Crying is something humans do to indicate that they're hurt, they need someone to help them, to vent. For a broken person like me who has no one to comfort me even if i cry, my body itself has decided there's no point in crying anymore.
It has nothing to do with ideas of masculinity as females say to vilify men, its just that I know there's no point. In the end I'm the one who'll have to get it together , there's no help. No love. No comfort by anyone except myself. You can imagine my hate when feminiѕt foids try to justify their cancer ideology saying "feminism is for men too, they should cry more often". You weren't there when i needed someone. You weren't there when men needed you. Now that I, we have learnt to live without crying , you're complaining that its our pride that won't let us cry. I just want to be left alone. Just leave me alone. Foids haunt and ruin my life at every single step I take, nothing is fuсking sacred. LEAVE ME ALONE

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:

What did she send that made you cry?
Basically asking me and questioning herself if my decision was her fault, that I am irreplaceable in our home, that she is crying for hours already, that I'll be missed and wished me luck in the new chapter of my life.