Do you get jealous when femoids talk about guys they find handsome?

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Yes. My coworker (who I babble on and on about) would do this in my presence to purposely hurt me. She'd also talk about sucking guys dicks, how big her ex boyfriends dick was, how hot random guys who pass by are, etc. basically she wanted to fuck every guy on earth but me. She was like "I need to cum when I fuck a guy. He can't just finish and leave, like what about me? Make me cum" no lie she said that.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yes. My coworker (who I babble on and on about) would do this in my presence to purposely hurt me. She'd also talk about sucking guys dicks, how big her ex boyfriends dick was, how hot random guys who pass by are, etc. basically she wanted to fuck every guy on earth but me. She was like "I need to cum when I fuck a guy. He can't just finish and leave, like what about me? Make me cum" no lie she said that.
But muh wymyn are the superior human beans and it's men who are filthy sexual creatures who only want one thing and it's disgusting.

The most sinister thing is that many people actually say this unironically.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Try to get her to go to a bar drunk and get laid. If she refuses your invitation, you are pretty much cucked. IRL if it was up to me I'd touch her ass. If a woman blabs to you about how much of a cum drinking whore she is and how she fucks every guy in town, she loses the right to pretend to be offended when you touch her ass. Too bad society is too cucked to see the obvious.

Basically if she refuses to go out with you then don't touch her ass. Touching ass is just a fantasy I'm not allowed. IRL Just be a bitch and report her to your boss for inappropriate sexual behavior. Can't beat em join em.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Concerning OP post, it's only somewhat disturbing, when the guys are a part of the local community, IDGAF when it's some celebrity Chad.

Maybe I don't perceive them as completely real and therefore see no threat, because thing with local Chads used to be really unsettling when I thought I was in the game and could pretend to shit.

Btw, "NAWALTs" sometimes lash at Chads in dialogues with orbiters like me. It's important real-life application of the blackpill theory to realize that behind this is lack of validation from Chad, nothing else. It's not because he's such a "bad" guy, even if he is. If he is, it only makes the female's rant "justified". If he isn't, she can always resort to calling him a faggot or an idiot.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Try to get her to go to a bar drunk and get laid. If she refuses your invitation, you are pretty much cucked. IRL if it was up to me I'd touch her ass. If a woman blabs to you about how much of a cum drinking wh*re she is and how she fucks every guy in town, she loses the right to pretend to be offended when you touch her ass. Too bad society is too cucked to see the obvious.

Basically if she refuses to go out with you then don't touch her ass. Touching ass is just a fantasy I'm not allowed. IRL Just be a bitch and report her to your boss for inappropriate sexual behavior. Can't beat em join em.
It was a temp job. Now she works somewhere else, while I'm NEETcel. I do talk to her on IG and we interact there, but I know she's getting fucked every day of the week. The other day on IG she uploaded a selfie in which she has this tiny little bra on with her huge tits hanging out. Felt like driving over to her house, straddling her and fucking her.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Try to get her to go to a bar drunk and get laid. If she refuses your invitation, you are pretty much cucked. IRL if it was up to me I'd touch her ass. If a woman blabs to you about how much of a cum drinking wh*re she is and how she fucks every guy in town, she loses the right to pretend to be offended when you touch her ass. Too bad society is too cucked to see the obvious.

It was a temp job. Now she works somewhere else, while I'm NEETcel. I do talk to her on IG and we interact there, but I know she's getting fucked every day of the week. The other day on IG she uploaded a selfie in which she has this tiny little bra on with her huge tits hanging out. Felt like driving over to her house, straddling her and fuсking her.
Ask if you can go over to her house. Worse that can happen is she says no. Better than agonizing over chads. If you cant beat chads then join em. If she says no them stop wasting your precious time orbiting her ig.

WelcomeToMyDNA

lordoftheincels said:
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
lordoftheincels said:

It was a temp job. Now she works somewhere else, while I'm NEETcel. I do talk to her on IG and we interact there, but I know she's getting fucked every day of the week. The other day on IG she uploaded a selfie in which she has this tiny little bra on with her huge tits hanging out. Felt like driving over to her house, straddling her and fuсking her.
Ask if you can go over to her house. Worse that can happen is she says no. Better than agonizing over chads. If you cant beat chads then join em. If she says no them stop wasting your precious time orbiting her ig.
If I get up, get dressed and wash off all the weeks of LDAR just to have her say no to my sexual advances, I might end up doing it against her will and that's bad. Then I will no longer be on this forum, for I'd be on trial for rape and then I'd rope in prison while she continues getting fucked by every Chad/chadlite/high tier normie in town.