Do you get attention from ugly women?

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
OysterSauce said:
Cliff said:
I'm not talking messages. But almost everyone gets them as well.

Everyone gets matches on those sites.
Trust me, not everyone gets matches!
I would be willing to bet that most guys on this site would attract interest on dating sites.

I know guys who aren't the best looking who get attention on those sites.
Your whole purpose on this site seems to be pushing your stupid propaganda.
 

Cliff

Incels.Net Regular
Cliff said:
OysterSauce said:
Trust me, not everyone gets matches!
I would be willing to bet that most guys on this site would attract interest on dating sites.

I know guys who aren't the best looking who get attention on those sites.
Your whole purpose on this site seems to be pushing your stupid propaganda.
Point is that most men on here are incels because of confidence.

I am an incel because of confidence.
 

FatCel

____________________________________________
OysterSauce said:
Cliff said:
I would be willing to bet that most guys on this site would attract interest on dating sites.

I know guys who aren't the best looking who get attention on those sites.
Your whole purpose on this site seems to be pushing your stupid propaganda.
Point is that most men on here are incels because of confidence.

I am an incel because of confidence.
There is no biological purpose for confidence it doesn't signal anything it just means that you are proud of being unattractive or autistic it doesn't change anything if you think that foids want to mate with men who they deem as ugly and worthless simply because they straighten their back and act "confident" than your far to blue pilled explain how confidence is gonna alter your genetic coding ? Explain how you can use confidence to surpass biology?
 

FatCel

____________________________________________
OysterSauce said:
Cliff said:
I would be willing to bet that most guys on this site would attract interest on dating sites.

I know guys who aren't the best looking who get attention on those sites.
Your whole purpose on this site seems to be pushing your stupid propaganda.
Point is that most men on here are incels because of confidence.

I am an incel because of confidence.
Confidence works by the pua themselves
 

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
OysterSauce said:
Cliff said:
I would be willing to bet that most guys on this site would attract interest on dating sites.

I know guys who aren't the best looking who get attention on those sites.
Your whole purpose on this site seems to be pushing your stupid propaganda.
Point is that most men on here are incels because of confidence.

I am an incel because of confidence.
Stupid fuсking c*nt
 

Cliff

Incels.Net Regular
I'm not saying that confidence will always work, but it helps. I've had many women make a pass at me. I just don't have the confidence to do anything about it. I get scared.

I think a lot of lads on here are confidence-cels.
 

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I'm not saying that confidence will always work, but it helps. I've had many women make a pass at me. I just don't have the confidence to do anything about it. I get scared.

I think a lot of lads on here are confidence-cels.
Sure, confidence has a role in it, but it's not a determining factor. Genetics is the number one thing.
 

Cliff

Incels.Net Regular
Cliff said:
I'm not saying that confidence will always work, but it helps. I've had many women make a pass at me. I just don't have the confidence to do anything about it. I get scared.

I think a lot of lads on here are confidence-cels.
Sure, confidence has a role in it, but it's not a determining factor. Genetics is the number one thing.
I see lads who weren't dealt the best hand in terms of genetics doing alright with the women. I just think that many on here need to get out of their own way.

I know a lad who has had women fawning over him on dating sites. I am better looking than him and so will many on here.
 

Cliff

Incels.Net Regular
Cliff said:
I know a lad who has had women fawning over him on dating sites. I am better looking than him and so will many on here.
You're not better looking.
Different strokes different folks.

I am better looking than him. My mate said he is ugly and that I am better looking. Yet the lad I know has been told by women on dating sites that he is handsome and has good features.

Women have different tastes from one another. One girl's ugly bastard is another girl's dream. You lads should not give up. A lot of it is confidence. If the guy I am talking about gets attention so should you lot.
 
Top