Do you get attention from ugly women?

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Like I said, I'm an invisible figure.

Not one of these foids dare to look at me for some reason or they quickly would look in another direction.

I haven't gotten any foids' interest except for when I was a kid and that turned sour afterwards...

Life sucks ass.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
No, not once. I've received attention from an average-looking woman, though, but there was something off about it, there must've been some ulterior motive behind it, there's no other way it would've been possible, I just can't figure it out. Other than that, I haven't received any attention from females, I'm usually either invisible to them or a target of mockery.

Last edited:

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
ehh rarely, once in a while i'd say, maybe because of my figure as i've been gymcelling hard fuсking core before, not as much now though. but attention from an average foid? nah

SolitaryEntity said:
Occasionally when i'm in the gym, but then i later find out that she is a single mother...
bro may be you have a chance of ascending.. single mothers have boobs and pusѕy too bro...
single motgers should be avoided at all costs like the plague.. they will doom you no matter what. i wouldnt go any further than a quick pump and dump with them

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
SolitaryEntity said:
Occasionally when i'm in the gym, but then i later find out that she is a single mother...
bro may be you have a chance of ascending.. single mothers have boobs and pusѕy too bro...
single motgers should be avoided at all costs like the plague.. they will doom you no matter what. i wouldnt go any further than a quick pump and dump with them
bro..you are mogging me to hell and back..if you can do that you are a chadlite at the least..not even normies get to pump and dump single mothers

XTamaska said:
crippledman.287 said:
bro..you are mogging me to hell and back..if you can do that you are a chadlite at the least..not even normies get to pump and dump single mothers
if i only could, but even nowadays a landwhale wont look at me, though I dont want meaningless sex with wh*res and an chance to get std from these chad riddled holes, getting randomly laid will bring me no true love neither a cure to all my issues. i want a person to bond with and decelop true connections with. thats all i ask for

Last edited: