Do you get attention from ugly women?

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Like I said, I'm an invisible figure.

Not one of these foids dare to look at me for some reason or they quickly would look in another direction.

I haven't gotten any foids' interest except for when I was a kid and that turned sour afterwards...

Life sucks ass.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
No, not once. I've received attention from an average-looking woman, though, but there was something off about it, there must've been some ulterior motive behind it, there's no other way it would've been possible, I just can't figure it out. Other than that, I haven't received any attention from females, I'm usually either invisible to them or a target of mockery.

Last edited:

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
ehh rarely, once in a while i'd say, maybe because of my figure as i've been gymcelling hard fuсking core before, not as much now though. but attention from an average foid? nah

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
SolitaryEntity said:
Occasionally when i'm in the gym, but then i later find out that she is a single mother...
bro may be you have a chance of ascending.. single mothers have boobs and pusѕy too bro...
single motgers should be avoided at all costs like the plague.. they will doom you no matter what. i wouldnt go any further than a quick pump and dump with them

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
SolitaryEntity said:
Occasionally when i'm in the gym, but then i later find out that she is a single mother...
bro may be you have a chance of ascending.. single mothers have boobs and pusѕy too bro...
single motgers should be avoided at all costs like the plague.. they will doom you no matter what. i wouldnt go any further than a quick pump and dump with them
bro..you are mogging me to hell and back..if you can do that you are a chadlite at the least..not even normies get to pump and dump single mothers

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
XTamaska said:
crippledman.287 said:
bro..you are mogging me to hell and back..if you can do that you are a chadlite at the least..not even normies get to pump and dump single mothers
if i only could, but even nowadays a landwhale wont look at me, though I dont want meaningless sex with wh*res and an chance to get std from these chad riddled holes, getting randomly laid will bring me no true love neither a cure to all my issues. i want a person to bond with and decelop true connections with. thats all i ask for

Last edited: