Do you consider your life a failure?

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:
Ihateexistence said:
very high T, shame he lacked IQ, he could had been a good soldier
General Cho was the best(Fuck off FBIfags, i don't support any violence. I simply admiring a great man. Go glow somewhere else)View attachment 22868

32 Normalfags in 32 Bodybags. General Cho died like Jesus. He's in Incelhalla with Ellіot Rodger, Randy Stair, Adam Lanza ,Chris Harper-Mercer and Harris and Klebold. The greatest ricecel since Confucius. And glowies fuck off, we enjoy dark humour here. Don't take it seriously. Go bust some nіggers instead
nogs looting: nothing
grooming gangs: noithing
biden: nothing
antifags breaking statues: nothing

a dark humour joke?: OHHHH I"M GONNA ARREST YOU, FOR M'LADY

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Biologically I am weaker: my face is average or even sub average, my height is 5'3, i sometimes get sick too often and there is almost always something wrong with my body. I am not that good socially, but I did managed to make a few friends. I am strong mentally though, my depression and my suіcіde attempt just made me stronger. I am not financially successful but waaaay better than what I had before. And that is about it I think.

lordcel555

Incels.Net Novice
For me, Giga yes

every life experience has taught me that I'm just going to fail miserably.

At this point, still trying just makes me delusional.

Sure i still keep my head above water and try to live, however, I'm not the young dumb Che that thought "Hard life will make you stronger, just keep going at life and you'll win!"

If I'm a genetic failure + social failure + sports failure

Then how you want me to still simply "go at life" to make me stronger?

All those failures has just made me weaker.

What about you boyos?

Are you just a failure in the dating market or just everything?

yes goodlooking people have awesome lifes, ugly people have ѕhit lives

KhhvForEternity

OM JAI KALI MATA
Biologically I am weaker: my face is average or even sub average, my height is 5'3, i sometimes get sick too often and there is almost always something wrong with my body. I am not that good socially, but I did managed to make a few friends. I am strong mentally though, my depression and my suіcіde attempt just made me stronger. I am not financially successful but waaaay better than what I had before. And that is about it I think.
My strength has become beyond death
Sometimes my subconscious keeps whispering in my head
"I AM THE REAPER I AM THE REAPER"
it's like a fuсking mantra at this point JFL

deadinside

Incels.Net Novice
GameDevCel said:
Ihateexistence said:
very high T, shame he lacked IQ, he could had been a good soldier
General Cho was the best(Fuck off FBIfags, i don't support any violence. I simply admiring a great man. Go glow somewhere else)View attachment 22868

32 Normalfags in 32 Bodybags. General Cho died like Jesus. He's in Incelhalla with Ellіot Rodger, Randy Stair, Adam Lanza ,Chris Harper-Mercer and Harris and Klebold. The greatest ricecel since Confucius. And glowies fuck off, we enjoy dark humour here. Don't take it seriously. Go bust some nіggers instead
It was impressive that he got that kill count with a couple little pistols.