Do you consider your life a failure?

Che

Staff
For me, Giga yes

every life experience has taught me that I'm just going to fail miserably.

At this point, still trying just makes me delusional.

Sure i still keep my head above water and try to live, however, I'm not the young dumb Che that thought "Hard life will make you stronger, just keep going at life and you'll win!"

If I'm a genetic failure + social failure + sports failure

Then how you want me to still simply "go at life" to make me stronger?

All those failures has just made me weaker.

What about you boyos?

Are you just a failure in the dating market or just everything?

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
We are failures but its not our fault, its the fault of soyciety.

Last edited:

OysterSauce

A Hidden Apathycel with an Account Error
Pretty much, yes. I haven't gotten anything done in my life. Never got a good career, never did anything productive or meaningful, obviously never got my dick wet. A failed life by definition.

Dagon

soggy milk bread
No, maybe it could have been better, but not a failure. Even if all my life plans fail and I end up rotting in an Athos monastery, I would not consider it as a failure, but as an ascension.

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
Ihateexistence said:
NEETCEL said:
I have the same learning disability as this guy
View attachment 22866

St Cruz is :based:
very high T, shame he lacked IQ, he could had been a good soldier
General Cho was the best(Fuck off FBIfags, i don't support any violence. I simply admiring a great man. Go glow somewhere else)22868

32 Normalfags in 32 Bodybags. General Cho died like Jesus. He's in Incelhalla with Ellіot Rodger, Randy Stair, Adam Lanza ,Chris Harper-Mercer and Harris and Klebold. The greatest ricecel since Confucius. And glowies fuck off, we enjoy dark humour here. Don't take it seriously. Go bust some nіggers instead

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
I don't believe my life is a "failure", I believe that everyone else is the failure here due to how retаrded they are and I'm some kind of chosen one for some reason. I also manage to get my point across without having to type Tl;dr essays, that's gotta be some thing to atleast admire. Still, some of you do mog me by your drawing and writing skills. I basically lost all interest in doing ѕhit in life but play Vidya, fap and basically think on how my future fate is going to be.