do women have hobbies

JustAWittyCel

Deranged from letting myself go
Receiving anal from chad, licking his cum, posting slutty pics for social media, binge eating, putting makeup for guess who? chad, fuсking dogs when chad isn't around or they can't get him, gossiping about incels with their girl friends

JustAWittyCel

Deranged from letting myself go
Going to parties to meet exotic chads from college should also be mentioned then getting drunk and fuсking them in the bathroom

Nick1227

Incels.Net Regular
lovemyincels said:
Hobbies for foids should only be dishwashing, cooking and having children :)
I know but its like all they want to do is upload selfies to fb, drink, and argue its not like they are forced to stay home they could find something they enjoyed but they cant enjoy anything unless it involves spending money getting shitfaced or putting someone down they really are soulless creatures after all these years I see that now
Yea we know they are Pathetic aha

Spy

Incels.Net Regular
Spy said:
incelguyyyh said:
no, if thats the case, any women is willing to accept flowers. based on my experience the nice guy thing doesnt work
There was this one girl that rejected me and literally said ''you're a nice guy and I don't like you''.

So yeah.
Wtf what a bitch, did you think she was pretty?
She was like 2/10. I don't go for the pretty ones as they never reply/like me on dating apps. She was also a feminiѕt.

Nick1227

Incels.Net Regular
Nick1227 said:
Spy said:
There was this one girl that rejected me and literally said ''you're a nice guy and I don't like you''.

So yeah.
Wtf what a bitch, did you think she was pretty?
She was like 2/10. I don't go for the pretty ones as they never reply/like me on dating apps. She was also a feminiѕt.
Pretty ones also will most likely give you an STD

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
chinlessogre said:
And no shopping isn't a hobby so what do they actually do

When I sit around all day eating and ѕhit its because I'm a depressed incel but when women do it its not cos they feel like crap I grew up with 8 women in my family who were around me constantly my mom,two sisters four aunts an my grandmother and non of them had any hobbies or things they really liked except shopping , drinking wine and shouting no man in the mix except me no dad in the home of course just me with a bunch narcissistic psychopaths
#overbeforeitbegan
How.r u incel.growin up woth so many women

He didnt develop musculine frame and behaviour ..that why , if youll grow up in a musculine enviroment youll be acting more " alpha " than someone who grew with only woman ... but there are execptions to the rule - autists for example - me , i grew in the most musculine eviroment , alot of arabs and middle eastern man i grew up with them and was trying to mimic thier behaviour but its just ..wasnt there ..the spark ..the naturality of it , i was lacking it ..i think i was supposed to be a woman but something went wrong and now im an autist manlet

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
And no shopping isn't a hobby so what do they actually do

When I sit around all day eating and ѕhit its because I'm a depressed incel but when women do it its not cos they feel like crap I grew up with 8 women in my family who were around me constantly my mom,two sisters four aunts an my grandmother and non of them had any hobbies or things they really liked except shopping , drinking wine and shouting no man in the mix except me no dad in the home of course just me with a bunch narcissistic psychopaths
#overbeforeitbegan
watching movies and eating. I ѕhit you not my friend, I ѕhit you not. Even the somewhat intelligent foids from my previous classes are incapable of reciprocity and spend their days consooming to kingdom come. This one girl who I used to compete with in younger years for grades (she was on another plane of existence mathematically) just watched Kim Kardashians. She went on to another school to do very well no doubt but only limited to academics.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Their Brains cannot accommodate having REAL hobbies, with FEW exceptions sadly... THey are not like a different sex, but CLOSE to a different SPECIES, with few exceptions

lethargic

Incels.Net Junior
i remember talking to a girl once and telling her about my artistic hobbies, she says "wow i could never do anything like that". so i ask her "you don't come up with stories or songs in your head", she shakes her head and answers "nope"

can't believe there are people out there like this with nothing going on in their heads

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
do women have hobbies ?
that is a question I always asked myself...

I have no ideia what women really do, most of them don't seem to be invested in anything and only talk about other people lifes

Phantom

Incels.Net Regular
the average foid spends an obscene amount of time using some form of social media and taking selfies and provocative pictures

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
uh i like to play the guitar and sing and read poetry. i box and I like to sew? does that help? do you have other hobbies than being a misogynist?
Make me a sandwich soy