do women have hobbies

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Ratbat said:
chinlessogre said:
And no shopping isn't a hobby so what do they actually do

When I sit around all day eating and ѕhit its because I'm a depressed incel but when women do it its not cos they feel like crap I grew up with 8 women in my family who were around me constantly my mom,two sisters four aunts an my grandmother and non of them had any hobbies or things they really liked except shopping , drinking wine and shouting no man in the mix except me no dad in the home of course just me with a bunch narcissistic psychopaths
#overbeforeitbegan
How.r u incel.growin up woth so many women
you sayin he should fuck his family? bro idk about that now
I don't think he meant that mate lol

Spy

Incels.Net Regular
Spy said:
incelguyyyh said:
the nice guy thing is a cliche.
You think women want nice guys?

no, if thats the case, any women is willing to accept flowers. based on my experience the nice guy thing doesnt work
There was this one girl that rejected me and literally said ''you're a nice guy and I don't like you''.

So yeah.

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
To scam guys on money getting free dinners and not shaving their armpits

Alphacel

Incels.Net Novice

When I sit around all day eating and ѕhit its because I'm a depressed incel but when women do it its not cos they feel like crap I grew up with 8 women in my family who were around me constantly my mom,two sisters four aunts an my grandmother and non of them had any hobbies or things they really liked except shopping , drinking wine and shouting no man in the mix except me no dad in the home of course just me with a bunch narcissistic psychopaths
#overbeforeitbegan
Female hobbies include
1)chatting ѕhit
2)sucking Chad's dick
3)seeking validation
4)manipulation/mind games
5)tormenting incels
6)feminism

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1

#overbeforeitbegan
Knitting maybe?

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
chinlessogre said:

#overbeforeitbegan
Knitting maybe?
Maybe in the 1950s fam

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
Defy said:
chinlessogre said:

#overbeforeitbegan
Knitting maybe?
Maybe in the 1950s fam
What do you think cat ladies do? I have seen a few women knit in my lifetime. They were usually old though. I guess that doesn't count.

ned kelly

Incels.Net Novice
so far all ive seen is them going out shopping, eating etc. my oneitis is legit boring af all she does is schoolwork

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Banging chad, go shopping, take slutty selfies, receive attention by orbiters, watch reality shows about chad and Stacy, watch yt videos about make up and wh*re techniques. That's all.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master

#overbeforeitbegan
No. There was this time sitting next to this foid in my maths class a few years ago. I ѕhit you not all her and her friends did was watch movies and eat. That was their hobbies. The smartest girl in the class, and i'm not joking she had some rain man ѕhit going on, watched Kim Kardashian. Had no hobbies either. Even if they are not stupid they will do absolutely nothing with it.