Do teethcels even exist ?

Teethcel681

Incels.Net Junior
I’m 18 years old Teethcel.

My biggest insecurity is my teeth, I mean my teeth doesn’t look that bad but still - I have OVERbite, and I need to get braces, but then again I’m neet (no job, no education) that means I can’t afford braces, and I don’t know if my parents are going to pay for my braces.

All I want to know - if there’s any teethcels on this forum, because I need lifefuel boyos I feel like I’m the only teethcel.

And I’m 5’9” tall, 120 lbs, white guy.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Dextrocel said:
Teethcel681 said:
Eyecels ? Like bad eye area ?
Or just eye damage in general
Having bad teeth is much worse trust me...
You can close your mouth to hide your teeth without walking into a lamppost. I guess eyecels can wear sunglasses though. Interesting debate this one. Being an anything cel = it's over in 2020 though.

Teethcel681

Incels.Net Junior
Teethcel681 said:
Dextrocel said:
Or just eye damage in general
Having bad teeth is much worse trust me...
You can close your mouth to hide your teeth without walking into a lamppost. I guess eyecels can wear sunglasses though. Interesting debate this one. Being an anything cel = it's over in 2020 though.
It’s over for cels, Chadrick only

bettER_CHOices

Incels.Net Novice
If you have to beg your parents to get your teeth fixed, do it. Really it's much better to get them fixed young than later. Also it's one of the features that will yield almost 100% guaranteed results, unlike hair, skin, etc

I was lucky I was born in a country with good health Care. I still go to the dentist every year.

NuclearRedfield

25. England, UK.
I’m 18 years old Teethcel.

My biggest insecurity is my teeth, I mean my teeth doesn’t look that bad but still - I have OVERbite, and I need to get braces, but then again I’m neet (no job, no education) that means I can’t afford braces, and I don’t know if my parents are going to pay for my braces.

All I want to know - if there’s any teethcels on this forum, because I need lifefuel boyos I feel like I’m the only teethcel.

And I’m 5’9” tall, 120 lbs, white guy.
I use to have an overbite plus crooked teeth. And I had my brace taken off a few years ago after having them on for 4 and a half years. And it didn't help me one bit with girls. If you are incel. You are literally in the worse situation imaginable. Fixing your teeth is such a minor step forward. It's basically over. If you believe in God. You better start praying.