Do people here here really believe that Height > Face?

Che

Over before it began
Do people on here really believe that height is actually more important than face?

Then tell me why @Arthur is an incel then?
He's 195cm (6"5) but still a truecel.

Fun fact: Even if someday you magically grow to 6"5 you'll still be incel due to your face
But if you got a 9/10 face you'll stop being incel in a day, so stop coping!

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
It depends. For those over 5'6, face tops everything - being tall won't be enough to get you laid if you're an ugly ass motherfucker, you can be 6'4 and still an incel. But those under 5'6 are completely doomed (unless they're rich). Anyone taller than 5'6 claiming that height is more important is a fuсking halfwit.

Che

Over before it began
The conclusion is that both of them matters and if you lack 1 one of them whenever its height or face it gets hard if not impossible for you
Sure both of them matter
But if i had to choose one I would choose Face
With face alone you can literally only post selfies on instagram and get 100K followers, but what you're gonna with height without face?
DMing girls telling them that you're 6"6? JFL

FatCel

Staff member/spam reporter fatcelius the rotund
It depends. For those over 5'6, face tops everything - being tall won't be enough to get you laid if you're an ugly ass motherfucker, you can be 6'4 and still an incel. But those under 5'6 are completely doomed (unless they're rich). Anyone taller than 5'6 claiming that height is more important is a fuсking halfwit.
Its 4 inches below average height women can solely reject you for being a manlet

FatCel

FatCel said:
The conclusion is that both of them matters and if you lack 1 one of them whenever its height or face it gets hard if not impossible for you
Sure both of them matter
With face alone you can literally only post selfies on instagram and get 100K followers, but what you're gonna with height without face?
That's what I think too but irl the moment girls see that your shorter than them it's over for you you have to atleast be around the average percentile in terms of height womens standards are high they will nearly reject every man

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Its 4 inches below average height women can solely reject you for being a manlet
5'6 is women's average height - so a man that short could easily get laid if he has a Chadlike face. But for anyone shorter than that, it's probably over no matter what you look like.

Che

Over before it began
Che said:
FatCel said:
Sure both of them matter
That's what I think too but irl the moment girls see that your shorter than them it's over for you you have to atleast be around the average percentile in terms of height womens standards are high they will nearly reject every man
Girls won't reject a GigaPrettyBoy only because he's 5"7

FatCel

FatCel said:
5'6 is women's average height - so a man that short could easily get laid if he has a Chadlike face. But for anyone shorter than that, it's probably over no matter what you look like.
Average dosen't cut it anymore not in todays world

FatCel

FatCel said:
Che said:
Sure both of them matter
Girls won't reject a GigaPrettyBoy only because he's 5"7
That's in the average percentile but anything below 5 foot 6 is death stage 3 manletism

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Do people on here really believe that height is actually more important than face?

Then tell me why @Arthur is an incel then?
He's 195cm (6"5) but still a truecel.

Fun fact: Even if someday you magically grow to 6"5 you'll still be incel due to your face
But if you got a 9/10 face you'll stop being incel in a day, so stop coping!
i believe
Chad > everyone else

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
FatCel said:
Sure both of them matter
selfies don't work for men...

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
JFL at calling a 195cm dude a truecel. The stupidity of some of the people on this forum amazes me.
Again, face tops everything. If he has an ugly face, then he's a truecel, that's it. You're exaggerating the importance of height, it can only be the cause of inceldom if you're under 5'6.

Reactions: Che