Do "normie" guys REALLY get laid at least once a year?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Just curious.. Not counting normies in relationships, but do single "normie" guys actually get laid once or more a year, or do you guys think they are lying about it mainly? OR living in denial, and maybe a lot of them are actually becoming incel types and dont want to accept it? Looking for opinions... :?:

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
I think they do get laid at least once a year. Even if they are getting laid by landwhales and ugly 40 y old cum dumpster single moms.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
UGG! Does that make me VOLCEL cause you couldnt even PAY me to sleep with landwhales OR over 40 years old cum dumpster moms? Is it possible to still be an incel and still have some BASIC standards?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
UGG! Does that make me VOLCEL cause you couldnt even PAY me to sleep with landwhales OR over 40 years old cum dumpster moms? Is it possible to still be an incel and still have some BASIC standards?
Volcel imo. But keep in mind if you are born male, we are all on this sinking Titanic together, except for chads.

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Single normies? 0-1 times a year at most.

Just for arguments sake though normies in relationships get laid more than once a year for sure, if we conservatively estimate twice a month over the course of a year that’s 24 times. Still nowhere near the amount Chad gets laid but nothing shabby about 20+ times at all.

I think a lot of people would be surprised how often normies get pussy, the key is obviously having a girlfriend.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Xero1101 said:
Single normies? 0-1 times a year at most.

Just for arguments sake though normies in relationships get laid more than once a year for sure, if we conservatively estimate twice a month over the course of a year that’s 24 times. Still nowhere near the amount Chad gets laid but nothing shabby about 20+ times at all.

I think a lot of people would be surprised how often normies get pusѕy, the key is obviously having a girlfriend.
Yeah, good luck with that if your incel...

Ksboy71

Incels.Net Junior
Looking back in my twenties I think I believed I was a normie, but I definitely never got laid multiple times a year. I hardly ever dated and if there was anything more it usually never lasted long after. Normies definitely have to have some kind of relationship in order to be getting any pussy that isn't already taken by Chad or DeShaun.