Do my fellow incels vote? Will you this year?

Do you vote?

• Yes, i still believe in something.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but i don't vote for conservatives or liberals. (Other)

• No, but i'm liberal

• Total voters

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
It's an interesting question i thought i would ask. Personally I've never voted yet, and I'm nearly 32 years old now. I've always felt like no one represents me locally, or nationally either one.

If you're an American incel, will you be voting in this years election? Care to share who you'll be voting for if so?

Personally i don't think i'll vote under current circumstances.

Hidden

Good morning
    164/300
Politics are cope.

All those so called politicians are controlled by elite bankers and foids. I'm not voting for anyone. Its just shows that you support the whole system which I don't.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Politics are cope.

All those so called politicians are controlled by elite bankers and foids. I'm not voting for anyone. Its just shows that you support the whole system which I don't.
That's kind of why i don't plan on voting. Nobody represents incels, nobody has our best interest in mind. It's a sad state of affairs. I do enjoy watching SJW's have meltdowns however, i will admit to finding pleasure in watching them meltdown.

Hidden

Good morning
    164/300
Hidden said:
Politics are cope.

That's kind of why i don't plan on voting. Nobody represents incels, nobody has our best interest in mind. It's a sad state of affairs. I do enjoy watching SJW's have meltdowns however, i will admit to finding pleasure in watching them meltdown.
Watching trannies getting mad is lifefuel too lol.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Panther said:
Hidden said:
Politics are cope.

Hopefully we get some more KeK footage of these clowns this year. I'm also hoping for civil unrest in the streets, so i can sit back and watch with a bowl of warm popcorn.

Nemesis

0/12
Trump is much less bad than the alternative even though he's barely doing more than maintaining the status quo. Right now he's a levee holding back the rising floodwaters of clown world. I will vote for him again, just because he is stacking the courts especially the supreme court. If the left gets control of the supreme court you can say goodbye to the 1st and 2nd amendments, and if you think holes are privileged now, just wait.

Panther

Synthetic Embrace
    108/300
Trump is much less bad than the alternative even though he's barely doing more than maintaining the status quo. Right now he's a levee holding back the rising floodwaters of clown world. I will vote for him again, just because he is stacking the courts especially the supreme court. If the left gets control of the supreme court you can say goodbye to the 1st and 2nd amendments, and if you think holes are privileged now, just wait.
I guess you could make that case, i see your point. I hope Americans never give up their firearms, and never give up on free speech, but sadly there's millions of soyboy's who don't believe in liberty, and have no testicular fortitude.

Hidden

Good morning
    164/300
Hidden said:
Panther said:

Hopefully we get some more KeK footage of these clowns this year. I'm also hoping for civil unrest in the streets, so i can sit back and watch with a bowl of warm popcorn.
Watching antifa getting owned will be funny. I can't wait man.

Nemesis

0/12
Nemesis said:
I guess you could make that case, i see your point. I hope Americans never give up their firearms, and never give up on free speech, but sadly there's millions of soyboy's who don't believe in liberty, and have no testicular fortitude.
If Trump can land just one more Gorsuch on the supreme court we can sleep tight for a while longer.

Defy

A fake world is a lot less painful than the real 1
    106/300
Why would I vote for anyone? None of them have gotten anything done in over a decade.

Saint Chincel

supreme gentleman
    109/300
No, I don't want anyone to rule over me I think the idea of voting for someone to make rules for me and laws are stupid tbh, I hate the city, would rather live on top of a mountain or in a mystical Forrest.