Do I Take the Blackpill?

cornelll

I've seen a lot of people talking about the blackpill on here. Can someone explain to me what exactly this means? I'm 22 years old and I feel like I have no value in this world. I've never dated or been with a women and can't stand to be around them. To girls, I'm nothing more than an ugly face. I'm someone for them to laugh at. I guess I'm wondering if there's any hope for me.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
cornelll said:
I've seen a lot of people talking about the blackpill on here. Can someone explain to me what exactly this means? I'm 22 years old and I feel like I have no value in this world. I've never dated or been with a women and can't stand to be around them. To girls, I'm nothing more than an ugly face. I'm someone for them to laugh at. I guess I'm wondering if there's any hope for me.
It sounds to me, that you've already took the blackpill. Now is just a matter of finding the details, and gaining more clarity.

cornelll

[/quote]

It sounds to me, that you've already took the blackpill. Now is just a matter of finding the details, and gaining more clarity.
[/quote]
So what exactly is it?

cornelll

lordoftheincels said:
cornelll said:
So what is it exactly?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
As I said, its just gathering the details. You already know there is something deeply wrong with this world. There's isn't any pill you need to take.

Blue pill refers to pathetic cuck retards who still believe in SJW brainwashing and dogma. It refers to close-minded people, who have to take a "pill" in order to escape their brainwashing.