Do foids deserve forgiveness?

WillyCowNip

Incels.Net Junior
I was at the library yesterday and this foid librarian was super nice to me for what seemed like no reason. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a simp and I am not bluepilled, I am aware of the manipulative nature of foids but she talked to me for a solid 20 minutes about the book that I was reading, and looked for books that I might also like. It was so bizarre.

I am extremely blackpilled, I am overweight, have a recessed chin and am usually avoided because I don't have a typical sense of style. Foids generally pay no attention to me. It's like I don't even exist. But this foid seemed weirdly nice and treat me like a human being. Now she was no Stacy but she was not a sub-5/10 either, she was slightly on the overweight side and had an annoying voice but she had blonde hair and blue eyes and seemed to have a genuine interest in what i was reading and why I liked it

The foid asked me what I did for a living (probably trying to see if I had money) and I said that I didn't have a job, but weirdly she didn't seem to mind. (this was also early in the conversation)

I am not sure if this will be enough for me to forgive all foids, maybe I was lucky and found a very rare one, but it got me thinking, is there anything that a foid could do to deserve our forgiveness? What do you think brothers?

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
I was at the library yesterday and this foid librarian was super nice to me for what seemed like no reason. Now, don't get me wrong, I am not a simp and I am not bluepilled, I am aware of the manipulative nature of foids but she talked to me for a solid 20 minutes about the book that I was reading, and looked for books that I might also like. It was so bizarre.

I am extremely blackpilled, I am overweight, have a recessed chin and am usually avoided because I don't have a typical sense of style. Foids generally pay no attention to me. It's like I don't even exist. But this foid seemed weirdly nice and treat me like a human being. Now she was no Stacy but she was not a sub-5/10 either, she was slightly on the overweight side and had an annoying voice but she had blonde hair and blue eyes and seemed to have a genuine interest in what i was reading and why I liked it

The foid asked me what I did for a living (probably trying to see if I had money) and I said that I didn't have a job, but weirdly she didn't seem to mind. (this was also early in the conversation)

I am not sure if this will be enough for me to forgive all foids, maybe I was lucky and found a very rare one, but it got me thinking, is there anything that a foid could do to deserve our forgiveness? What do you think brothers?
I don’t hate females I despise sluts and idiots that get tricked by chads, it just happens they are the majority. Also the hate is more of ‘Don’t ever come talk to me you lowlife wench’ rather than discrimination.

To answer your question. No. If a person does something once they do it again. If I cut myself on a knife I do not forgive it I just try to be careful next time.