Do any of your family members suspect that you are gay?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
24-year old virgin , grad. school student here. Last time I dated a girl was in H.S.

I overheard my sister asking my mom if she thought I was gay. I can tell she is beginning to suspect something. Of course, I never told her that I talked to about 8 girls including 2 who I asked out. All said no , never talked back or brought up their "boyfriends."

Thoughts?
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
24-year old virgin , grad. school student here. Last time I dated a girl was in H.S.

I overheard my sister asking my mom if she thought I was gay. I can tell she is beginning to suspect something. Of course, I never told her that I talked to about 8 girls including 2 who I asked out. All said no , never talked back or brought up their "boyfriends."

Thoughts?

I totally understand bro, it makes me mad when people assume your gay because you currently don't have a girlfriend. You get rejected by girls and get blamed for being single too long, it makes absolutely no sense. Normies wll always think it's your fault no matter what.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
No. I openly talked about some of my romantic failures with my family. Also I did succeed in getting a couple pics with girls below even my looksmatch and used them to show I really was trying. Not that it truly meant shit. Also was a long time ago, but still there's no reason for suspicion.

It was the case at school, even though they probably just made these jokes to force low status for me. However, because I was less than secretive on muh oneitises, normtards naturally picked laughing at my real romantic failures over making up gay shit.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Use it to your advantage. Let them believe it and maybe they will try to "save you" by hooking you up with a traditional relationship with a female.
 

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
I don’t think my parents suspect that I’m gay which I’m not. I mean, I have gotten arrested for a few hours one time when I was super drunk and hitted on some random girl. Did not actually touch her though but she considered it ‘harassment’ and called the cops on me and my parents know about it and had to pick me up from jail.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t think my parents suspect that I’m gay which I’m not. I mean, I have gotten arrested for a few hours one time when I was super drunk and hitted on some random girl. Did not actually touch her though but she considered it ‘harassment’ and called the cops on me and my parents know about it and had to pick me up from jail.
Based. Also it only was harassment because you were not Chad.
 

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
tremor said:
BrettyBoy said:
I don’t think my parents suspect that I’m gay which I’m not. I mean, I have gotten arrested for a few hours one time when I was super drunk and hitted on some random girl. Did not actually touch her though but she considered it ‘harassment’ and called the cops on me and my parents know about it and had to pick me up from jail.
Based. Also it only was harassment because you were not Chad.
That is sadly probably true, tbh.
 

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
My mother suspected it. Her excuse was "oh I haven't see you with a girlfriend, son"...I let it be, but I think I haven't been so pissed off with me mother before.
As @Africancel said, why do I get blamed for being single? I try, women reject me.
If they want to blame someone then they can blame women or themselves because, let's be honest, our mothers aren't exactly attractive (at least mine)
Ugly women, being women, can have children despite their ugliness.
If she really think is fair to judge me for something that isn't my fault, then she better look herself in the better next time she ask a question as stupid as that one
 

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
DanielGardner said:
I wonder which is more embarrassing, admitting that your gay, or admitting that you can’t get girls?
admitting that you are gay is any day more embarrassing.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Because women have more cures (curves) and symmetry, and aristocrats appreciate the finer things in life. And at one point, they had the added illusion of being nurturing.

Thus to be gay as an aristocrat, provides the paradox. The male form is scruffy looking and a nerve hurter, thus it conflicts with the idea of status (and of perfection). Milo Yannopolus somehow manages to pull it off though.
 

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
CursedSurrogate said:
Yes but little do they know about my inceldom.

I don't want them to realize how much of a failure I am.
I would rather them realize that I struggle to get women, than to think I am a faggot.
 

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Because women have more cures (curves) and symmetry, and aristocrats appreciate the finer things in life. And at one point, they had the added illusion of being nurturing.

Thus to be gay as an aristocrat, provides the paradox. The male form is scruffy looking and a nerve hurter, thus it conflicts with the idea of status (and of perfection). Milo Yannopolus somehow manages to pull it off though.
That's just a thing of preference is it not? Why are cures curves? Men can be symmetrical(not sure why this is important) and nurturing, I don't see why any of this should make anyone embarrassed about being gay though. Who's the Milo guy?
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Because women have more cures (curves) and symmetry, and aristocrats appreciate the finer things in life. And at one point, they had the added illusion of being nurturing.

Thus to be gay as an aristocrat, provides the paradox. The male form is scruffy looking and a nerve hurter, thus it conflicts with the idea of status (and of perfection). Milo Yannopolus somehow manages to pull it off though.
That's just a thing of preference is it not? Why are cures curves? Men can be symmetrical(not sure why this is important) and nurturing, I don't see why any of this should make anyone embarrassed about being gay though. Who's the Milo guy?
Body hair is chaos and disorder. Curves are like a fine car like a Porsche Audi or Lambo.

Gays are the equivalent of a group of outcasts who never got a lambo, so they form a cult worshipping old jaloppy cars that look like boxes. The male shape is boxy lol.
 

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Because women have more cures (curves) and symmetry, and aristocrats appreciate the finer things in life. And at one point, they had the added illusion of being nurturing.

Thus to be gay as an aristocrat, provides the paradox. The male form is scruffy looking and a nerve hurter, thus it conflicts with the idea of status (and of perfection). Milo Yannopolus somehow manages to pull it off though.
That's just a thing of preference is it not? Why are cures curves? Men can be symmetrical(not sure why this is important) and nurturing, I don't see why any of this should make anyone embarrassed about being gay though. Who's the Milo guy?
Body hair is chaos and disorder. Curves are like a fine car like a Porsche Audi or Lambo.

Gays are the equivalent of a group of outcasts who never got a lambo, so they form a cult worshipping old jaloppy cars that look like boxes. The male shape is boxy lol.
Curves are can be lovely but that doesn't stop me from appreciating a nice box, lol. I just wonder how you come to these conclusions about gay people, why look down on people for their personal preferences, if anything the gay dudes can go off together and leave more ladies for you?
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
That's just a thing of preference is it not? Why are cures curves? Men can be symmetrical(not sure why this is important) and nurturing, I don't see why any of this should make anyone embarrassed about being gay though. Who's the Milo guy?
Body hair is chaos and disorder. Curves are like a fine car like a Porsche Audi or Lambo.

Gays are the equivalent of a group of outcasts who never got a lambo, so they form a cult worshipping old jaloppy cars that look like boxes. The male shape is boxy lol.
Curves are can be lovely but that doesn't stop me from appreciating a nice box, lol. I just wonder how you come to these conclusions about gay people, why look down on people for their personal preferences, if anything the gay dudes can go off together and leave more ladies for you?
Im fine with gays like Milo Yannopolis. I just think he'd be happier if he expanded his horizons. I know most women have horrible personalities, but hes still missing out just like us incels.
 

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Body hair is chaos and disorder. Curves are like a fine car like a Porsche Audi or Lambo.

Gays are the equivalent of a group of outcasts who never got a lambo, so they form a cult worshipping old jaloppy cars that look like boxes. The male shape is boxy lol.
Curves are can be lovely but that doesn't stop me from appreciating a nice box, lol. I just wonder how you come to these conclusions about gay people, why look down on people for their personal preferences, if anything the gay dudes can go off together and leave more ladies for you?
Im fine with gays like Milo Yannopolis. I just think he'd be happier if he expanded his horizons. I know most women have horrible personalities, but hes still missing out just like us incels.
What kind of gay people are you not fine with? Should that not be a good thing in your eyes if women are terrible then it's a win win, he doesn't have to try to tolerate them or get into a relationship with them and just interact with men for friendship and sex.
 
Top