Did girlfriend of cop just accuse me of crime?

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
Ok, so one thing I do to relax is yard-work. I pull weeds by hand, plant, mow, ariate, feed and water. It's relaxing. Apparently having a nice yard in the state I live in is a major crime. I have never seen so many people including police freak out because I keep my yard green. My yard is green all year round because of the right grass seeds and we get a lot of water in winter. Having it green all year keeps the mud away as well. Sadly I live by a bunch of police now. But at least only four police officers live by me instead of thousands of college students. I was working on my yard at night because it's cool. The city water came by and stopped at neighbor cop's house. This is a cop that illegally parks cars in the street and people drive straight at me when I check my mail to avoid the police cars. fuсking dangerous man. That is why not supposed to park in street. So i guess some kids vandalized or stole his city water meter cover in his front yard. Kids vandalize my mailbox and the police just laugh and call me retаrded or their new one is to say that I stay home and masturbate all day. That was a rumor spread by college students last place I lived that police picked-up. Well my grass is the only green grass in the neighborhood. This was not because I watered it. I planted seed at the time of year when everyone told me not to. Well, I have years of experience and I know when to plant. So a city worker comes to my house and asks to see my water meter cover. City water people are the only ones allowed on my property legally without being invited. So she checks my water cover and it has not been touched in a month. The girlfriend of cop I suspect said that I stole the cop's water cover. fuсking women are all the same. The same kids that vandalize my mailbox are probaly the same that stole his water cover. But cops just laugh and call me retаrded when I file police reports or they just blame on me. I won't even say hi or wave to any of my cop neighbors now. They lower property values and bring in crime. They do not even follow the law and their yards are usually trashed.

Last edited:

waverider

Incels.Net Regular
What is a water cover?
Water meter cover I should say. City water people come by monthly and read it. The last town I lived in the city water goons spread rumors about me along with police. Looks like cops and city water work as team to run people out of town. If ever get chance to get a well and your own septic do that. They would have checked my water meter anyway but I just happened to be outside. By law if city water goes deep into property they need to send a written letter as to why and what they will be doing.