Did anyone read based manga called Lookism

Letmego

Incels.Net Master

I really liked the story, it's about an overweight lonely incel guy, he is bullied because of his looks and wants to change that. I don't remember how but he gets a new model like body so he can experience chad life. He was a nice guy when he was fat and is nice with his attractive body but the world treats him completely differently. But now he has two bodies and have to take care of both and nobody must find out. I think it shared the black pill with the world and the story is really interesting and good, its ongoing too. I hope a lot more people feel empathy and understanding for incels since the release of this story.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist.
Yes. I have to catch up with it though. I stopped reading it at the model agency arc.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
View attachment 13407
View attachment 13408
View attachment 13409
I really liked the story, it's about an overweight lonely incel guy, he is bullied because of his looks and wants to change that. I don't remember how but he gets a new model like body so he can experience chad life. He was a nice guy when he was fat and is nice with his attractive body but the world treats him completely differently. But now he has two bodies and have to take care of both and nobody must find out. I think it shared the black pill with the world and the story is really interesting and good, its ongoing too. I hope a lot more people feel empathy and understanding for incels since the release of this story.
Koreans are shit at story telling. There are better japanese stories. Btw this is a manhwa not a manga. Manga is japanese and manhwa is korean.

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
View attachment 13407
View attachment 13408
View attachment 13409
Koreans are ѕhit at story telling. There are better japanese stories. Btw this is a manhwa not a manga. Manga is japanese and manhwa is korean.
Of course senpai