Despite what ITers may say about us, I wish the Isla Vista event hadn't happened and I feel for all the victims.

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Including Ellіot Rodger, that is. He should be listed as a victim too. Not only did he die, but he also suffered all his life up until that point, and had to exact his retribution even though he'd much rather have gotten a girlfriend.

I also of course condemn the people responsible for such horrible act, aka the people who treated him like trash.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Meh, fuck the victims. Ellіot is the only person I have any sympathy for, the other victims was just normies and you already know how I feel about them. The only reason why I wish it didn't happen is because Ellіot had to die in the uprising as well, could've been any other normie and I wouldn't have cared. This planet has gone to shit anyway, deaths shouldn't faze anyone except for snowflake leftists.

Wristlet_2

Meh, fuck the victims. Ellіot is the only person I have any sympathy for, the other victims was just normies and you already know how I feel about them. The only reason why I wish it didn't happen is because Ellіot had to die in the uprising as well, could've been any other normie and I wouldn't have cared. This planet has gone to ѕhit anyway, deaths shouldn't faze anyone except for snowflake leftists.
based

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Meh, fuck the victims. Ellіot is the only person I have any sympathy for, the other victims was just normies and you already know how I feel about them. The only reason why I wish it didn't happen is because Ellіot had to die in the uprising as well, could've been any other normie and I wouldn't have cared. This planet has gone to ѕhit anyway, deaths shouldn't faze anyone except for snowflake leftists.
based
It is true, though. ER atleast is still remembered after his death while his other victims are just a bunch of obscure feeding grounds for maggots while Ellіot atleast had his soul spread through the world since he got cremated. Either way, he came out winning if he wanted to die in it all. His victims lost.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Normie piece of shits always whine about someone who just killed 6 people and blame us to be some sort of dangers to humanity while we use it to express our frustration.

Feminazism killed more than 950M babies, it pushed lot of men to suіcіde, caused lot of degeneracy and problems including less T in men ( That's why we have lot of soy boy simps)

Gay ass clown world tbh.

download.gif

Saint Mentalcel

Normie piece of ѕhits always whine about someone who just killed 6 people and blame us to be some sort of dangers to humanity while we use it to express our frustration.

Feminazism killed more than 950M babies, it pushed lot of men to suіcіde, caused lot of degeneracy and problems including less T in men ( That's why we have lot of soy boy simps)

Gay ass clown world tbh.

View attachment 16640
Funny part about it is was only 6 people, ain't enough to cause this much of an outrage and radicalization of incels.

Seems to me like this was all bound to happen since we didn't fall to "m'lady's" legs like the rest of these pawns in the world, it just happened sooner than later. If Ellіot hadn't done it, Alek probably still would've and he got more than Ellіot did. These leftist shitbirds were bound to blame us in favor of these SJWs and Feminazis anyway, that I can believe.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Funny part about it is was only 6 people
Erroneous numbers. In history books it'll probably be fixed to 6 million!
Hopefully, ER deserves to be remembered as a legend or the most popular mentalcel (as there was 3 before him but unknown).

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
based
It is true, though. ER atleast is still remembered after his death while his other victims are just a bunch of obscure feeding grounds for maggots while Ellіot atleast had his soul spread through the world since he got cremated. Either way, he came out winning if he wanted to die in it all. His victims lost.
yeah I was agreeing with you boyo

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hidden said:
Normie piece of ѕhits always whine about someone who just killed 6 people and blame us to be some sort of dangers to humanity while we use it to express our frustration.

Gay ass clown world tbh.

View attachment 16640
Funny part about it is was only 6 people, ain't enough to cause this much of an outrage and radicalization of incels.

Seems to me like this was all bound to happen since we didn't fall to "m'lady's" legs like the rest of these pawns in the world, it just happened sooner than later. If Ellіot hadn't done it, Alek probably still would've and he got more than Ellіot did. These leftist shitbirds were bound to blame us in favor of these SJWs and Feminazis anyway, that I can believe.
It wasn't 6, only 3 technically died in his shooting.

He stabbed his 3 ricecel roommates to death like a week before his pitiful "rampage", which in my opinion should come as a major deduction to his "fame" in the incel community, especially on .CO

I got no idea why he is worshiped so much there.

Wristlet_2

Saint Mentalcel said:
Hidden said:

Gay ass clown world tbh.

View attachment 16640

It wasn't 6, only 3 technically died in his shooting.

He stabbed his 3 ricecel roommates to death like a week before his pitiful "rampage", which in my opinion should come as a major deduction to his "fame" in the incel community, especially on .CO

I got no idea why he is worshiped so much there.
what? a week earlier? i always thought it was on the same day

how tf did he stab them and leave the bodies there for a week without being found jfl

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
SpiritAnimal said:
I dont see how he could kill himself when he had it so good and had so much potential that people would die for.
View attachment 16679

I would actually kill to be put in his position, such a shame it was put to waste...
Not a total waste... I agree with you, but incel movement wouldn’t be the same without him

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
SpiritAnimal said:
I dont see how he could kill himself when he had it so good and had so much potential that people would die for.
View attachment 16679

I would actually kill to be put in his position, such a shame it was put to waste...
Not a total waste... I agree with you, but incel movement wouldn’t be the same without him
Nah, Alek made a more of an impact and he could've gotten more as well.

His mental disability and childlike voice pretty much makes him a truecel, Ellіot was a failed normie at most.

Ravio

Niga cat
Including Ellіot Rodger, that is. He should be listed as a victim too. Not only did he die, but he also suffered all his life up until that point, and had to exact his retribution even though he'd much rather have gotten a girlfriend.

I also of course condemn the people responsible for such horrible act, aka the people who treated him like trash.
In the end there was only 6 death, from how he was talking about the "day of retribution" i would have expected at least 20 ppl, very disappointed, hope part 2 would be better