Dereliction of men, and Kobe Bryant's passing.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I woke up this morning to the horrific news that a helicopter had crashed in southern California, and that among the deceased, was a sports superstar...Kobe Bryant. My first reaction was probably the same reaction that many people had. I thought it was tragic, and even though i'm not a fan of basketball, i felt a bit sad at the news. I have to admit however, that it made me raise a question that i think is important to ask. Do we as a society care about the demise of men in the western world? Or do we only notice a mans demise if he's been deemed worthy of being noticed before his demise takes place?

Every several seconds another man dies somewhere in the western world. While most of the deaths are from natural causes it would seem, many are from suіcіde, homicide, and fatal overdoses. It would seem to me that their life stories are unimportant to the masses, as is their death. While America mourns the passing of Kobe Bryant, the tragic deaths of the unheard and unseen, goes unnoticed.

There are millions of men in the western world tonight who're clinging to their last thread of hope. Many of them homeless. Many of them suffering from psychiatric conditions such as PTSD, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. And some are suffering from physical disabilities as well. Do we as a society recognize their suffering? Do we care if they die? If the answer is no, then we have a serious problem. Because if we only care about a mans demise if he's wealthy and famous, that leaves 99.999% of men...forsaken.

I can't help but notice the hypocrisy in our society, mourning the death of a male sports star, while literally not caring one iota about the demise of average men. Have we reached a point where it's okay to mourn the death of a man only if he's rich and famous, while at the same time shaming the rest of the male population who're not rich and famous? Will our culture continue degenerating?

This is why it's so important that men, particularly incel men, be there for one another. Our society doesn't care about us. Not only do they not care about us, but they actually wish for our demise. They preach acceptance, while they bully and attack us. I don't want to get too off topic here, so i'm going to end the post here. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Longinus

Incels.Net Master
Never heard of him before his death but R.I.P. I guess
And yeah, society doesn't give a shit about male suffering unless it's a famous and/or genetically superior man
For women it's different, when a girl is suffering everyone in the community cares, when a girl commits suіcіde her death is pushed on the news non-stop, etc.
That is because women have inherent worth (they're the ones that carry babies) and are more vulnerable, physically, and as such society protects them. That wouldn't be such a bad thing if men weren't treated like garbage by society. In fact, it's natural. When I hear of a young girl dying (as what happened in this case with his daughter) I always feel worse than when I hear about a dude dying (unless, of course, it's a man I look up to and care about).

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Your right, society doesn't care about a mans passing unless hes highly successful and popular. If one us were brutally murdered in our own homes it wouldn't even make the news paper, men like us our just cogs in there machine. We can be discarded and replaced at the drop of a hat and the only people that would care about our deaths are our families and some of us don't even have families.

Men are just slaves until they can ascend to being a master over other men, forgeting they were slaves once themselves.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I woke up this morning to the horrific news that a helicopter had crashed in southern California, and that among the deceased, was a sports superstar...Kobe Bryant. My first reaction was probably the same reaction that many people had. I thought it was tragic, and even though i'm not a fan of basketball, i felt a bit sad at the news. I have to admit however, that it made me raise a question that i think is important to ask. Do we as a society care about the demise of men in the western world? Or do we only notice a mans demise if he's been deemed worthy of being noticed before his demise takes place?

Every several seconds another man dies somewhere in the western world. While most of the deaths are from natural causes it would seem, many are from suіcіde, homicide, and fatal overdoses. It would seem to me that their life stories are unimportant to the masses, as is their death. While America mourns the passing of Kobe Bryant, the tragic deaths of the unheard and unseen, goes unnoticed.

There are millions of men in the western world tonight who're clinging to their last thread of hope. Many of them homeless. Many of them suffering from psychiatric conditions such as PTSD, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. And some are suffering from physical disabilities as well. Do we as a society recognize their suffering? Do we care if they die? If the answer is no, then we have a serious problem. Because if we only care about a mans demise if he is wealthy and famous, that leaves 99.999% of men...forsaken.

I can't help but notice the hypocrisy in our society, mourning the death of a male sports star, while literally not caring one iota about the demise of average men. Have we reached a point where it's okay to mourn the death of a man only if he's rich and famous, while at the same time shaming the rest of the male population who're not rich and famous? Will our culture continue degenerating?

This is why it's so important that men, particularly incel men, be there for one another. Our society doesn't care about us. Not only do they not care about us, but they actually wish for our demise. They preach acceptance, while they bully and attack us. I don't want to get too off topic here, so i'm going to end the thread here. Thanks for reading.

View attachment 6885
I was shocked, but i felt no emotion over it. Wasn't expecting him to go that soon, though.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
If a man is EITHER HANDSOME(giga chad), RICH, FAMOUS, his death is considered a "tragedy".. If a man is UGLY, POOR, obscure, unpopular, its the opposite, more of a shoulder shrug reaction "ehh".. Such is the nature of human SHALLOW society Oh, one caveat, if a FEMALE dies, regardless of any of the aforementioned statuses, its ALSO considered a tragedy! Total hypocrisy

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
If a man is EITHER HANDSOME(giga chad), RICH, FAMOUS, his death is considered a "tragedy".. If a man is UGLY, POOR, obscure, unpopular, its the opposite, more of a shoulder shrug reaction "ehh".. Such is the nature of human SHALLOW society Oh, one caveat, if a FEMALE dies, regardless of any of the aforementioned statuses, its ALSO considered a tragedy! Total hypocrisy
And yet society still tries to deny it from ever happening, society are a bunch of scumbags at heart.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I wish there was a way we could change that, hopefully your book will be a first step to opening some eyes.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
I wish there was a way we could change that, hopefully your book will be a first step to opening some eyes.
From the horrible reactions ive received just from posting PARTS of my work, I doubt that. Anything that doesnt fit the agenda of normies, doesnt get promoted. Just like their "idea" of incels, and who we ARE!! Its beyond their comprehension, therefore they can NEVER relate, and the only time incels get talked about is when a guy goes ER, so thats IT!! My book is the same way, they cant relate to my unique voice, so they think its no good, although its just the opposite..Yet another tragedy, but for us

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
All it did was remind me how easily anyone can die at any time, no matter who they are. Death is the only real equality in this world.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」

There are millions of men in the western world tonight who're clinging to their last thread of hope. Many of them homeless. Many of them suffering from psychiatric conditions such as PTSD, schizophrenia, and bipolar disorder. And some are suffering from physical disabilities as well. Do we as a society recognize their suffering? Do we care if they die? If the answer is no, then we have a serious problem. Because if we only care about a mans demise if he's wealthy and famous, that leaves 99.999% of men...forsaken.

This is why it's so important that men, particularly incel men, be there for one another. Our society doesn't care about us. Not only do they not care about us, but they actually wish for our demise. They preach acceptance, while they bully and attack us. I don't want to get too off topic here, so i'm going to end the post here. Thanks for reading.

View attachment 6885
My nigger family cant stop crying over it. People die everyday. Kobe was just another maggot in the pile

FatCel

I think that we need to put our differences aside on this subject a man died a man who probably inspired allot of young men he may have been a Tyrone but I dont think that's a reason to celebrate his death we should have respect for the dead

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I think that we need to put our differences aside on this subject a man died a man who probably inspired allot of young men he may have been a Tyrone but I dont think that's a reason to celebrate his death we should have respect for the dead
Celebrating his death is just a waste of time. So is celebrating his life. He was just another societal elite who only cared about lining his pockets. Sure he'll donate acouple million to inner city nigglets but he really couldnt give two shits about them. Blacks cant see past the scope of their own personal reality. They couldnt imagine that other black people are going through the same thing they are. Its why many commit crimes against eachother.
014-1.png

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Who are you really? The fatcel i know is ruthless, like a diseased wolf burning through his life force.
022-1.png

FatCel

Celebrating his death is just a waste of time. So is celebrating his life. He was just another societal elite who only cared about lining his pockets. Sure he'll donate acouple million to inner city nigglets but he really couldnt give two ѕhits about them. Blacks cant see past the scope of their own personal reality. They couldnt imagine that other black people are going through the same thing they are. Its why many commit crimes against eachother.
View attachment 6892
FatCel said:
Who are you really? The fatcel i know is ruthless, like a diseased wolf burning through his life force. View attachment 6893
Depression fried me hard I still burn and rage just today I got some foid banned I still spam report the devil is still within me

FatCel

Who are you really? The fatcel i know is ruthless, like a diseased wolf burning through his life force. View attachment 6893
When I'm feeling better I will be giga based again but right now I'm to depressed to even care but I think I'm handling it pretty good

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
FatCel said:
Celebrating his death is just a waste of time. So is celebrating his life. He was just another societal elite who only cared about lining his pockets. Sure he'll donate acouple million to inner city nigglets but he really couldnt give two ѕhits about them. Blacks cant see past the scope of their own personal reality. They couldnt imagine that other black people are going through the same thing they are. Its why many commit crimes against eachother.
View attachment 6892
Thanatos said:
FatCel said:
Depression fried me hard I still burn and rage just today I got some foid banned I still spam report the devil is still within me
Depressions hitting me hard too man. Vidya used to numb it but now sleepings the only thing that helps. Ive already missed several days of school. Im finding it harder to care

FatCel

View attachment 6892
Thanatos said:
Depressions hitting me hard too man. Vidya used to numb it but now sleepings the only thing that helps. Ive already missed several days of school. Im finding it harder to care
I dropped out of high school because of depression I couldn't be their without falling asleep if I wasnt such a coward I would have roped a long time ago the eternal nap would have done me good