YouTube Debate with horriblewolfgamer on blackpill stuff

FireKing

At 5 point 6 he had no evidence to support his claims he just went by what women had told him like the good little soy he is
This is what I tried to hone in on, I notice a lot of bluepillers claim their positions and then they don't ever evidence them

So I really tried to show that he didn't have any evidence

MostHatedCel

Sorry. I'm fresh out of fucks to give, IT clowns.
Not only does he sound like a soy, but his voice is ear cancer.

FireKing

FireKing said:
MostHatedCel said:
Not only does he sound like a soy, but his voice is ear cancer.
his voice is okay imo
Funny part is that you sound more older than him, but society would think that you're the one being a child. Smh.
i am a bit older than him at 21, but yeah most people would say (and he did in the video as well) that I was being a child

MostHatedCel

Sorry. I'm fresh out of fucks to give, IT clowns.
MostHatedCel said:
FireKing said:
his voice is okay imo
Funny part is that you sound more older than him, but society would think that you're the one being a child. Smh.
i am a bit older than him at 21, but yeah most people would say (and he did in the video as well) that I was being a child
They're a bunch of fuсking idiots, you can't bother with these normies. They'll believe whatever the SJWs fill their heads with.

Lordgoro

Do NOT hesitate, Show No MERCY
By the way, you CANNOT argue with normies, their whole BEING is based in the ILLUSION of "normalcy" therefore personality will also win, according to their beliefs, and no matter what evidence you show them, you can never change their minds, because the truth could shatter their very sanity, so they will CLING to their illusions, always

Lordgoro

Do NOT hesitate, Show No MERCY
Also, you were DEBATING with a fcking KID, who is so young he still believes all the lies about society and the crap they teach in school... Youd get a far better response from an older wiser guy who has been through it all