Deal to Women

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I have a deal for women...

If women don't admit the truth I'm going to keep posting videos like these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quSwcLkRiGI&list=PLiMaFbyIsyRoNTgXNxURPwk7Lm5-6q_M8

My theory is that most women are lesbians, but hide it under deep lies...

In the video they cannot hide their disgust of males... they seem disturbed at their core...

Women lust for 5% of males as some sort of narcissim/autogynephilia reflex...

The rest of males they are totally disgusted by...

I remember reading a report that said women prefer lesbian Pοrn...

They won't admit they are lesbians because they want to ride the cock carousel and use males for money...

Still, gold-digging women are a special kind of psychopath, to hold in that much disgust just to make money...

They don't feel love or any kind of meaningful connection to most guys....just a cock to satisfy their narcissistic urges...

When that guy was hit by a guitar (12:00), it was like, his awakening, enlightenment, to black pill reality...

Nobody

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
I have a deal for women...

If women don't admit the truth I'm going to keep posting videos like these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quSwcLkRiGI&list=PLiMaFbyIsyRoNTgXNxURPwk7Lm5-6q_M8

My theory is that most women are lesbians, but hide it under deep lies...

In the video they cannot hide their disgust of males... they seem disturbed at their core...

Women lust for 5% of males as some sort of narcissim/autogynephilia reflex...

The rest of males they are totally disgusted by...

I remember reading a report that said women prefer lesbian Pοrn...

They won't admit they are lesbians because they want to ride the cock carousel and use males for money...

Still, gold-digging women are a special kind of psychopath, to hold in that much disgust just to make money...

They don't feel love or any kind of meaningful connection to most guys....just a cock to satisfy their narcissistic urges...

When that guy was hit by a guitar (12:00), it was like, his awakening, enlightenment, to black pill reality...
Here's another theory...
The women in these videos simply were not ready for marriage. I feel bad for the guy though...they went through a heap of trouble to prepare everything for the proposal but thats life.
Most women are not lesbians, I can attest to this...I am a female or "femoid" as you call it.

I blame feminism. I blame the left and their incessant whining about patriarchy, and "my body my choice" and the sex free for all that has turned our society into absolute ѕhit. Once upon a time, we used to have an understanding of gender roles, a positive pov of courting, then marriage (do you remember the song? First comes love, then comes marriage...then baby carriage) Its the way things were meant to be.
Women werent just handing out their bodies to the nearest man, there was some respect. That seems to be fading now...rather quickly actually...and the promotion of sex anywhere and everywhere from TV, music and advertisement has made sex your run of the mill comodity. Kind of like money...You need money to get by, so do you need sex to get by? and is it because of what they are telling you out there? Did they also tell you about STDs, abortion, unwanted pregnancies, divorce, depression, poverty? all of that stems from sex...
So, it doesnt get any better. If your goal is to get laid and then "be happy"...you are in for a terrible surprise.

Though, if the goal is to get a good woman who will stand by you through thick and thin and do so while giving you amazing sex, healthy children and a long lasting relationship then that takes work, of course. The good women will want a man who is sure of himself and who is willing and able to work in a partnership rather than fall apart...are you that someone?

squid

BANNED
I prefer lesbian Pοrn because I'm not constantly suspicious that the actors are in pain.

It really hurts to get mindlessly railed.

In fact I read this fascinating article one time about how heterosexual Pοrn has conditioned men to mistake subtle facial expressions of pain for pleasure. 95% of Pοrn is degrading to women. Of course they don't want to watch a woman suffer.

...out of all the posts I read, I feel like yours keep me up at night the absolute most. I feel like I can't/shouldn't comment on the majority of them for a wide variety of reasons...
But man, this video was alarming to me. I have so many mixed feelings about it and nowhere for them to go. :/ It was just depressing to watch.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
It may be true, but remains too hard for me to comprehend.
For now, I think homosexuality is a degenerate cope for incels, mentally-abused-cels (implying these guys may be decent looking but experienced abuse for reasons unrelated to appearance) and women who can't get Chad.