DEADEST board ive ever seen!! Where IS everyone?

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
I really hope they bring the blue section back, cause this place is dead since that section is closed and I cannot be the only one thinking that way.
It sure was entertaining. It is impossible to have meaningful and interesting conversations with beings who are braindead though.
I did though, can't say all conversations are meaningful, but a few of them were for me.

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Average NPCS comprehend little, and foids even LESS!! Good riddance to blue pill I say.. Although you may be correct, this board is probably deader because of this..

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Still do not know why .co gets hundreds of users everyday but we can bearly make it past 100, fuсking strange.
Maybe things like the layout, community and the way this place is ran doesn't appeal to many incels. Just a wild guess.

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Still do not know why .co gets hundreds of users everyday but we can bearly make it past 100, fuсking strange.
Maybe things like the layout, community and the way this place is ran doesn't appeal to many incels. Just a wild guess.
I feel like things would actually change if foids and bluepillers were strictly prohibited from here, then we would get more users imo... But hey, that's my logical take on it.