Dead people voted for Biden

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass

I don't live in USA but this is fucked up. Big USA telling other countries to be a democracy when them self are not. USA could save other countries from dictatorship but not it self.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
The leader can only be as effective as the people are willing to support him.

Even if Trump won it is unlikely he will be able to fix the normal man’s life because our suffering is derivative of the overwhelming climate of humanity disseminating around us. Joe Biden is a mere reflection of the mob. To change this nation we must change the masses. Otherwise no leader can help us.

King Abazo

Flip the script Hawk style, be badass
The leader can only be as effective as the people are willing to support him.

Even if Trump won it is unlikely he will be able to fix the normal man’s life because our suffering is derivative of the overwhelming climate of humanity disseminating around us. Joe Biden is a mere reflection of the mob. To change this nation we must change the masses. Otherwise no leader can help us.
You know that they can use the military to force the people to do anything they want.

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
But people conspire and the nation succumbs under the weight of civil tension. its like political Arthritis.

Also very true quote.

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
Well, it is what Marxists do. Lie. In Belarus, the government simply rewrite election protocols or don't show them at all.