Dating advice

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired.
Too many to name but ‘You are the problem’ has to be one of them, considering the fact I’m unsocial in real life and by ‘You are the problem’ the foid meant my attitude but then again, that was just plain victim blaming than advice.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Too many to name but ‘You are the problem’ has to be one of them, considering the fact I’m unsocial in real life and by ‘You are the problem’ the foid meant my attitude but then again, that was just plain victim blaming than advice.
Yeah must be that inherent toxic masculinity you've had since the first minute you drew your first breath. This logic is simply lulz

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
Just be confident br0 ignore all the other examples where introverted chad gets all the attention.
Yea I’m introverted and shy and no one talks to me in class but the attractive quite guys get approached to talk with and when I complain or question it online, I’m told to be more confident and and make myself more “approachable” whatever that means

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Being told to "lower my standards" by a so-called liberal feminist who was actually dating a womanizer and creep who was 12 years her senior and had cheated on her three times. The ol' do as I say, not as I do scheme. Aka hypocrisy. Funny thing is my standards have always been really low anyway.