Damaged

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
My relationships with women are becoming more and more difficult, any conversation I have I can see them looking at me with pity. I can hear them whispering about me being raped with someone new and immediately my chances with them are gone, they can only see me as a damaged product. Broken, rotting, they gase at me like I'm a freak. They can never see me in a romantic setting after this even though I could satisfy and protect them better then any Chad in this city.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Same. Women pity me but I found out that pity is not love.

As ive been saying, 99% of women are narcissists and dont care about you, they view you as a product nothing more, people dont buy products if its in a cardboard box that looks like damaged goods.

TheCrusader

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:

As ive been saying, 99% of women are narcissists and dont care about you, they view you as a product nothing more, people dont buy products if its in a cardboard box that looks like damaged goods.
I feel as though the narcissism is a coping mechanism because they've never been with a real man, they much rather continuously make themselves feel good by using others yet drop then as soon as they become predictable in praise. It's depressing actually, if they would just be with someone who actually appreciates them and is intelligent rather then just buff and handsome they wouldn't have a need to feel so fragile themselves. In a way I myself pity these women.

J-Crispy

Incels.Net Junior
Women dont need coping mechanisms. They dont cope like men, they dont feel like men, they dont think like men. The vast majority of them live lives of ease and comfort, always having something or someone to fall back on. They have a 1 inch safety net at all times.

Like you, I have suffered the pain of being molested (though rape is that much worse, I couldn't imagine). Women see it as funny. They dont take it seriously. They think its something weird about you. Men ARE NEVER THE VICTIM to women. Only women can be a victim, and they use that as power against men.

nobodyimportant89

Incels.Net Novice

Great analogy. I agree with you on the percentage of female narcissists, Literally every female I've ever met has thought exclusively about herself. The world around her does not exist. Men are like steps to women, They elevate them to where they want to be then forget about them..

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
It's pretty natural to feel pity when something bad has happened to someone. Anyone who has gone through molestation or rape and survived should be admired. It's amazing to have the strength to fight against that kind of hurt. Never feel like you should be ashamed.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Great analogy. I agree with you on the percentage of female narcissists, Literally every female I've ever met has thought exclusively about herself. The world around her does not exist. Men are like steps to women, They elevate them to where they want to be then forget about them..
Couldnt have said it better myself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Women only ever want to use you,whether for sex or money. They figure someone who looks like damaged goods can't provide either
People mistakenly think women think like fags and feel some mysterious, unfathomable attraction to all males.

When in reality, when a male like me and you sees a homeless subchad, obviously we might give him a hug but have no desire to have sex with him. And our feeling of aversion is exactly the same as what women feel when they look at him too. Women dont have the same mindset as fags.