DADzoned

kaumak

Incels.Net Novice
Jesus Christ this guy doesn't even look bad. He's in good shape he has arms. Why the fuck doesn't she like him? If he doesn't stand a chance I really don't have a chance with women what the fuck. How could she even ask him to do this? Does she not realize what she's doing? Granted it's his own fault for being such a pushover for a femoid but still she's awful. I feel bad for the kid when this inevitably falls through.

Attachments

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
He looks like a beta low t faggot and not a manly man. Still mogs me though. I wonder if he was raised to be a cuck by a single mother or lacked father figire in some other way (say, his dad was a low t cuck too).

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Ha! I was gonna post this today. Saw it on Reddit. One thing I will never do is play surrogate daddy.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Cuck culture. It's sad but I have a friend in the military who is also hitched as a step-dad to a kid who is not his own. At least he gets laid though. Can't even with deep cucks that have sexless relationships.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
cuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

but maybe he might get himself some jb pusѕy in the near future
Lifefuel for pedocels.

It's going to sound cucked, but at least he got himself a youthful single mom, not some hamplanet old hag. She probably will bloatmax soon though.

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
He may not look too bad, but he is short.

Short is the kiss of death. A short man is viewed by women even worse than a 400 pound woman is viewed by men.

and...no. That woman will never have sex with that guy. Not going to happen. She snagged a guy that will help raise her kid, both physically and financially and he is taking it because that is as close as he is going to get. It isn't much, but - to him - it is something. Plus he has hope that will never be realized. Once he sees this, he will take what little of his self-respect is left and leave...which will happen when she gets married to someone else...much taller.

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
That’s so infuriating. Not even the decency to fulfill her one way to truly pay him back for the time and effort. And “their” little girl - learning everything!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
women are pretty much klingons from star trek. Its like if u cuck for too many days it fuels their narcissism and they always continue to think they are too good for you (in terms of sex.)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Oldgeezer said:
He may not look too bad, but he is short.

Short is the kiss of death. A short man is viewed by women even worse than a 400 pound woman is viewed by men.

and...no. That woman will never have sex with that guy. Not going to happen. She snagged a guy that will help raise her kid, both physically and financially and he is taking it because that is as close as he is going to get. It isn't much, but - to him - it is something. Plus he has hope that will never be realized. Once he sees this, he will take what little of his self-respect is left and leave...which will happen when she gets married to someone else...much taller.
This "parallel" between height in men and weight and women is one of the most retarded out there. I mean you can just stop being a landwhale and it's a matter of several months I guess (have to ask fitness instructors though). As a manlet you can only spend thousands of dollars on LL risking your ability to walk, lift fraud or kys.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
I can tell he's not manly and probably never made a move on her so she friendzone him. But to stick around and be a shoulder to cry on with nothing to gain is absolutely stupid.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
AfricanCel said:
I can tell he's not manly and probably never made a move on her so she friendzone him. But to stick around and be a shoulder to cry on with nothing to gain is absolutely stupid.
She will probably cry to him about the abusive chad she fucks on the regular. Then complain on twitter "where have all the good men gone".

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
AfricanCel said:
She will probably cry to him about the abusive chad she fucks on the regular. Then complain on twitter "where have all the good men gone".
:lol: True

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Cope, it's not a complaint. It's an advertisiment of the position of the shoulder-to-cry-on and what's more, a competitive one. Cucks gonna cuck.