dad chads

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
anyone here who's dad is a chad? Looking at the pic on the right (of the forum chad) I realized my dad has many of the features. But is even more masculine than that chad. And if him and that chad got into a fight, my dad would win. Basically if it was Heroes of the Storm my dad would be a Tank. Chad's are Tank class. Virgincels are healers. Mentalcels are that ranged kind of class. Ranged cause I had a couple long distance online ships before.

So basically, my dad is a gigachad. As a teen and adult had girlfriends at any time of day. And won almost every fight the only fight he lost he lost on purpose. And women would chase him.

But ever since 2010 he's got mad and bitter. Whenever he goes to public places he gets mad and calls all the women lesbians. Because none of the women lust after him anymore. He hates feminism and views modern women as nothing but cold. also my moms asexual so he dont get none.

I think in the 60's it was easier for average joes to get laid. You didn't even need to be a chad. All you had to do is listen to the beatles and do drugs. Ever since the government invented aids the dating game has been ruined. Because if you're incel, women automatically assume you experimented as gay to cope. And women automatically assume all gays have aids. Most women are narcissists, most narcissists are paranoid and trust noone. The only one they trust is chad because they know he is not incel and would never go gay to cope. So basically, women think everyone has aids and are the biggest ultra gigahomophobes on the planet.

also my dads chad genes will be cockblocked because some random cunt says so. If i dont get laid thats the end of the line. Random cunts deciding the entire fate and evolution of the human race. Sickening.

oldntired1955

Incels.Net Novice
I hate to break it to you friend, but the females of most species decide the fate of their races.
Exceptions like felines being rapists.
BTW is there a thread for "my mother is a f*ing B*tch"?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
I hate to break it to you friend, but the females of most species decide the fate of their races.
BTW is there a thread for "my mother is a f*ing B*tch"?
We incels are trying to show that were are a higher breed. Superior to the world. If you make a thread talking that way about your mother I'm gonna have to close it until you can rephrase it in a more polite way.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
Feline=felon.

I think rape is wrong.

For example, let's say a true story. I am a teenager. At a camp. And 2 females tell me I'm hot and follow me around praising me and saying I'm sexy. I am nothing but polite and say thankyou to them. Then on the 3rd day after they have given me nothing but praise. On the third-day I nut up, get some courage and ask them if they would like to be my girlfriend. And then they start laughing at me like bullies. And tell me it was all a joke. That I was really ugly and disgusting and a nerd. And they wanted nothing to do with nerds like me. Pointing at me LAUGHING at me and getting their friends to laugh at me too. Well in that case. I think I should be allowed to rape those 2 girls. They are pure evil. Only cucks would tell me raping those girls is wrong. Cucks would say it's their right to freedom of speech. I say fuck those cucks. Those 2 girls should not have rights. Maybe women in general should have rights. But not those 2 girls.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
We incels are trying to show that were are a higher breed. Superior to the world.
Supremacism is gigacope tbh. The ultimate hypercompensation for feeling like garbage.
Also, we by definition can't ever be a "higher breed". Most incels are on the shallow end of the gene pool.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
We incels are trying to show that were are a higher breed. Superior to the world.
Supremacism is gigacope tbh. The ultimate hypercompensation for feeling like garbage.
Also, we by definition can't ever be a "higher breed". Most incels are on the shallow end of the gene pool.
Speak for yourself. I'm a higher breed than most. See my latest thread about an alarming trend of genius incels.

Tesla was shyer than me. And he was a great man.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Speak for yourself. I'm a higher breed than most. See my latest thread about an alarming trend of genius incels.
It's women who decide, whether one is of a higher breed by, well, breeding with them.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
It's women who decide, whether one is of a higher breed by, well, breeding with them.
Most women act like dumb normies so who are they to decide. People who listen to rap music and justin beiber are not fit to decide what higher things are.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
Most women act like dumb normies so who are they to decide. People who listen to rap music and justin beiber are not fit to decide what higher things are.
They are reproduction monopolists. The modern society isn't restricting their behaviour by enforcing monogamy and doesn't have the technological means to diversify the market. For now.

oldntired1955

Incels.Net Novice
What's the deal?
You get to say that some females deserve to be raped?
I don't get to say that my mother is a bitch?
Do you think that all mothers are saints?
Do you think that if I attack my mother I am attacking your mother?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
What's the deal?
You get to say that some females deserve to be raped?
I don't get to say that my mother is a bitch?
Do you think that all mothers are saints?
Do you think that if I attack my mother I am attacking your mother?
I stated that rape is wrong. I would never start a thread with it saying its okay to rape.

The women I talked about were viscous and sadistic bullies who got pleasure from my suffering. So ethically I don't see why its wrong to rape those particular women. The only one who thinks its wrong are cucks who always believe its wrong to hit a woman. But if a woman hits me in the balls the first thing I will defend myself, and the first thing I will do is break her stupid nose.

So no, you shouldn't to make a thread title that is totally vile. This isn't a slums. If you want to make a thread complaining about your mother you can, but the thread title should not be so vile.

oldntired1955

Incels.Net Novice
In my opinion justice should fit the crime.
Cruel bullying is a crime.
It is justice that you should never forgive and never forget.
If a female instigates violence I believe that you have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary.
I don't know your age or the females' age at the time of this bullying but it sounds like teenagers to me.
In time the females may feel ashamed of themselves but the harm that they have caused you can never be remedied
(or maybe I'm just not smart enough to imagine a remedy), but I just can't imagine a situation where rape is anything but an escalation of abuse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
In my opinion justice should fit the crime.
Cruel bullying is a crime.
It is justice that you should never forgive and never forget.
If a female instigates violence I believe that you have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary.
I don't know your age or the females' age at the time of this bullying but it sounds like teenagers to me.
In time the females may feel ashamed of themselves but the harm that they have caused you can never be remedied
(or maybe I'm just not smart enough to imagine a remedy), but I just can't imagine a situation where rape is anything but an escalation of abuse.
Cucklogic but not enough that warrants a warn. You're still blue-pilled by soft and forgiving attitudes towards females. As a male everyone always assumes the worst in me and hits the block button whenever they can. I was given no love. So why is it that I have to be nothing but nice to some bullies who deserve a broken nose. They were cunts that were toying with my emotions and trying to scar me. If a cunt tells me to kill myself, and laughs at me calling me horrible names, and her friends are all pointing at me laughing at me humiliating me, what do you think, she shouldn't be raped? She's a fucking cunt, if it was the medieval ages I'd run her with a sword for disrespecting me like that. Raping her would be a mercy.

I bet your answer is...be modern and 2019. Whine to the authority and get her banned, or thinking of a comeback and bully her back. Fuck...that. I was sensitive and soft at the time. Her words were like knives to me. What could I possibly say that would hurt her as much as it hurt me. The answer is nothing.

oldntired1955

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
I bet your answer is...be modern and 2019. Whine to the authority and get her banned, or thinking of a comeback and bully her back. Fuck...that. I was sensitive and soft at the time. Her words were like knives to me. What could I possibly say that would hurt her as much as it hurt me. The answer is nothing.
I suppose my answer might be

keep a diary with the facts (skip the emotions (it might be evidence))
itemize the names and the roles of the persons who wronged you
(I didn't do this and I have forgotten the names of the people that I hold grudges against)
10 or 20 years from now, when you are rich and famous, one of those people might look you up to apologize and that will be your opportunity to scar them for life
(this actually happened to me once (it was my brother, the cunt))
not the rich and famous part
never forget and rarely forgive
Fuck authority (victims are easier to victimize than aggressors) unless you want even more abuse.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
oldntired1955 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I suppose my answer might be

keep a diary with the facts (skip the emotions (it might be evidence))
itemize the names and the roles of the persons who wronged you
(I didn't do this and I have forgotten the names of the people that I hold grudges against)
10 or 20 years from now, when you are rich and famous, one of those people might look you up to apologize and that will be your opportunity to scar them for life
(this actually happened to me once (it was my brother, the cunt))
not the rich and famous part
never forget and rarely forgive
Fuck authority (victims are easier to victimize than aggressors) unless you want even more abuse.
Lolwut?

That's your idea of retribution? Giving some cunt a minor disappointment for 5 minutes? Fuck that.

If someone tells me I'm ugly or to kill myself, in a perfect world I'm breakin the windows. I'm throwing bricks at them.

Your idea is to get rich and famous. And then what? Rub it in their faces? So they will go on yelp and get their friends to give me 1 star? Or go to the fake news and complain I'm not a true feminist? Fuck that.

resublimity

Incels.Net Novice
My dad was a Chad in his day, he dated most of the females in his friends group one after another. He broke up with my mother's best friend to date her.

Given the disparity between my mother and that other chick's appearance, I wish he'd stayed with her. Maybe that kid would've had a chance to reproduce.