Cybertranny oh sorry! I mean Cyberpunk 2077 looks like ѕhit

Ihateexistence

Incels.Net Regular
It looks like a sjw infested pile of woke ѕhit covered in tranny smegma and Hiv. Absolute garbage. Everyone there looks like a fаggot,dyke,tranny, or a radical feminiѕt degenerate with colored half shaved haircuts and tattoos and piercings. Fuck this ѕhit. I ain't buying it. Hell, i aint even going to download it. I will ignore it's existence like the cancer it truly is. This game is for fаggots. I am out

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
i wonder if this game will have message like cyberrunner 2047 (the first half is genius, after that that move becomes so boring i just left the theater)

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:
i love cyberpunk concepts, but most stories never do anything that interesting with them

The only cyberpunk i truly liked was the first Deux ex. That game is immortal. We live in an era of fаggotry now were sjws will pollute everything they touch
no developer will have the balls to create and modern deus ex, that game just cut too deep into the elites ego, a true masterpiece

the other other "cyberpunk" (not really cyberpunk but close enough) game i enjoy is Half Life 2 with its anti globalism and population control message

cyberpunk 2020, which cyberpunk 2077 is based, is giga based, but i'm afraid CD project red will not have the balls to got on the spicy topics

Saint Mentalcel

ERmaxxing with Saint Rodger
I literally don't get all of the hype about this one game but none surprising when it's the normfags that are hyping up everything to be this "gift from the gods".

Slap

Satan Soldiers MC ♢ Patch 4 Eating Dead Pu**y ♢ 1%
It looks like a sjw infested pile of woke ѕhit covered in tranny smegma and Hiv. Absolute garbage. Everyone there looks like a fаggot,dyke,tranny, or a radical feminiѕt degenerate with colored half shaved haircuts and tattoos and piercings. Fuck this ѕhit. I ain't buying it. Hell, i aint even going to download it. I will ignore it's existence like the cancer it truly is. This game is for fаggots. I am out
I'm still going to check the game out. Keanu Reeves is in it. You might be right. The game could be a big pile of woke ѕhit.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
Ihateexistence said:
I'm still going to check the game out. Keanu Reeves is in it. You might be right. The game could be a big pile of woke ѕhit.
game from our polish brothers, i might be a master piece or total ѕhit, i would say a coin toss

Slap

Satan Soldiers MC ♢ Patch 4 Eating Dead Pu**y ♢ 1%
Slap said:
Ihateexistence said:
game from our polish brothers, i might be a master piece or total ѕhit, i would say a coin toss
I own Witcher 3 and that was one of the best RPG's I ever played. Way better than Final Fantasy 15.

Lordgoro

Always imitated,never copied!
PLAY THIS INSTEAD!! Perfect game for US!! Its an exact remake of the original, coming to PC, ps4 and xone!! NEXT MONTH!! Very psycho!

SpiritAnimal

Hatred fuels my existence
Leftists were saying it was racist and bad even though it was made by a black guy, im probably going to get it.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
If you want to feel cyberpunk, just play games like WipeOut, Redout, Formula Fusion, Xenon Racer etc...
Or...
Get some cool mods for racing games, Carmageddon 2 comes to mind.
Lots of prototypes to try out.

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Slap said:
Ihateexistence said:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Metro remain uncucked and hardcore, after all these years.

KhhvForEternity

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
I sold all my consoles years ago, JFL if you're not asceticmaxxing and mokshamaxxing,
imagine being retаrded enough to still want to be condemned to this physical reality