Cucktears are sexist against women by their own definition

Che

Staff
They constantly say " be confident, woman love a confident guy" or "be more interesting, get a hobby".
So by their own words woman act like a hive mind that chase after similar traits in men.
By their own words men shouldn't be shy or have social anxiety because absolutely no women like that, and men shouldn't be boring because absolutely no women like that.
But wait, I thought these where the same cucks that constantly screech "WOMEN ARE NOT A HIVEMIND, ATTRACTION IS SUBJECTIVE".
When we "generalise" they lose their mind, but they constantly generalise what they say women find apealing.

172 cm midget

Life is a scam
Cucktears also insist women are not accountable for their actions whenever a woman does anything wrong. At least on incel forums you will find people calling frivorce, child neglect, golddigging, false rаpe accusations etc what they are instead of crying that the woman must have been abused so she is somehow still the victim and what happened isn't her fault.
These incel watchdog champions of feminism treat women like fuсking retаrded children and handle them with kid gloves whenever they slip up so the foid gravy train of free ѕhit, glass floors and endless validation doesn't grind to a halt. More proof that despite whatever feminism is in theory, in practice it's just advancing women's interests via convincing cucks to give them endless support and handouts. Somebody needs to put an end to this garbage.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Who is not accountable for anything:
a) the privileged
b)slaves, animals, objects.
c) children
d) some severe disabilitycels

So, if ITcels really ( from their own words) are not foid worshippers which excludes a) from options, then yes, OP's point is legit.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Cucktears somehow always finds a way to btfo themselves, it's pretty embarrassing.

TheLastMujahid

Incels.Net Master
They constantly say " be confident, woman love a confident guy" or "be more interesting, get a hobby".
So by their own words woman act like a hive mind that chase after similar traits in men.
By their own words men shouldn't be shy or have social anxiety because absolutely no women like that, and men shouldn't be boring because absolutely no women like that.
But wait, I thought these where the same cucks that constantly screech "WOMEN ARE NOT A HIVEMIND, ATTRACTION IS SUBJECTIVE".
When we "generalise" they lose their mind, but they constantly generalise what they say women find apealing.
Yup is fine for these broads to go after a specific type of guy and be shallow but us men can’t have our preferences have to accept all types of women, mentally ill, overweight, narcissistic etc.

Che

Staff
Cucktears somehow always finds a way to btfo themselves, it's pretty embarrassing.
They keep running on circles to protect m'toilet.. Uh I mean m'lady

But to be honest, put yourself in there shoes bro, they have nothing else to do expect coping and believing that all toilets are queens.

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
Killshot said:

But to be honest, put yourself in there shoes bro, they have nothing else to do expect coping and believing that all toilets are queens.
That post was made in the beginning of the year and now you reply

Don't tell me cucktears actually still exists. How long can they protect someone in this condition?

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Novice
Killshot said:

I don't know man. I don't know how long I could go through life where toilets are constantly pissing and shitting on my face without noticing something just isn't right.