Cucks need to stop with the personality BS

JustAWittyCel

Another day, another cope damnit
It's been a meme forever, but these cucks really think women care about personality.You will never hear a foid saying ''you have such a bad personality.You'll never get a girl'' instead it's ''you're so ugly.No girl would like you.Kill yourself asap you misogynistic creep'' That's all they care about

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
In my 30 years of life, I've never heard a foid complimenting a man's personality. I don't know where this idea that personality matters came from. Maybe it was created by new-age authors who wanted to sell books to desperate people in need of answers.

Saint Mentalcel

Born alone and will die alone. (who cares anyway?)
Actually they do say the former, but it's the biggest lie ever told since No Man's Sky or Fallout 76.

Saint Mentalcel

Born alone and will die alone. (who cares anyway?)
MostHatedCel said:
Actually they do say the former, but it's the biggest lie ever told since No Man's Sky or Fallout 76.
Not Irl.Irl all they care about is looks on a man.
I've never seen a foid in this present time saying that personality matters than looks in real life, they tend to say it over the internet so they can easily bullshit people.

JustAWittyCel

Another day, another cope damnit
GeneticFailure said:
MostHatedCel said:
Not Irl.Irl all they care about is looks on a man.
I've never seen a foid in this present time saying that personality matters than looks in real life, they tend to say it over the internet so they can easily bullshit people.
Yep.That's what I saw too.

Odimm

Women only ever cite personality where the looks are lacking. When a woman complains about her abusive ex that she lusts for she will have nothing good to say about him other than he made her pusѕy really wet and ahe wants his dick again because he's hot. When a woman complains about a beta cuck or soy that she isn't happy with or has no attraction for then suddenly the "he's so sweet and caring and such a good person BUT" comes out.

The mere mention of personality = not good looking enough. Looks are everything.