Cuckqueers Get absolutely triggered when we include ourselves in the LGBT

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
I’m not sure why exactly it is, but based on my time in the older days when Braincels was around, and in the panic after it got shut down and new subs were popping up, the average plebbitor starts screeching autistically whenever we say we’re LGBT. I remember there was a sub called r/lgbtcels, and it got the most amount of triggered cucks posting there.

Tl;dr: If we ever see cucktears on here, we should accuse them of being fagophobic. Better yet, we should have a rainbow flag image on the site, with a massive black pill that covers up most of the stripes representing the lesser members of the ILGBT.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I’m not sure why exactly it is, but based on my time in the older days when Braincels was around, and in the panic after it got shut down and new subs were popping up, the average plebbitor starts screeching autistically whenever we say we’re LGBT. I remember there was a sub called r/lgbtcels, and it got the most amount of triggered cucks posting there.

Tl;dr: If we ever see cucktears on here, we should accuse them of being fagophobic. Better yet, we should have a rainbow flag image on the site, with a massive black pill that covers up most of the stripes representing the lesser members of the ILGBT.
I dont like being tied to them but its clear a fair few of us, myself included, have some mental shit going on. I feel myself coming closer and closer to going postal everyday.

FatCel

Cuckqueers are by their own definition fagophobic since they use gay as an insult they are also misandrist and pro suіcіde since they love to shit on men confident men who have checklists of there good qualities that really recognize that they have worth to men who hate themselves there is no winning as a man they will hate you regardless of what you are unless your a part of there little soy cult that is

Tupolev

Спецназ
My main problem with the LGBT's is their choice of rainbow colors to represent them. In all honesty the North Korean flag looks 1000x more awesome.

I never did like rainbow colors. They don't look good.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Cuckqueers are by their own definition fagophobic since they use gay as an insult they are also misandrist and pro suіcіde since they love to ѕhit on men confident men who have checklists of there good qualities that really recognize that they have worth to men who hate themselves there is no winning as a man they will hate you regardless of what you are unless your a part of there little soy cult that is
It’s hilarious that they can’t see their own retardation. They’re always projecting that we’re gay since we “obsess over Chad’s cock”, which is homophobic by their definition, not to mention it’s a retarded childish insult. At least have the balls to call us fags. I honestly think that they like stalking us so they can rub their chodes raw to the occasional post of Chads we throw up, which is why they keep projecting their faggotry onto us.

FatCel

Cuckqueers are by their own definition fagophobic since they use gay as an insult they are also misandrist and pro suіcіde since they love to ѕhit on men confident men who have checklists of there good qualities that really recognize that they have worth to men who hate themselves there is no winning as a man they will hate you regardless of what you are unless your a part of there little soy cult that is
It’s hilarious that they can’t see their own retardation. They’re always projecting that we’re gay since we “obsess over Chad’s cock”, which is homophobic by their definition, not to mention it’s a retаrded childish insult. At least have the balls to call us fags. I honestly think that they like stalking us so they can rub their chodes raw to the occasional post of Chads we throw up, which is why they keep projecting their fаggotry onto us.
They have nothing else to come with they dont know how to argue or hold a discussion so they project there bed room fantasies about Chads onto us there whole sub Reddit is about protecting Chads and m.ladies it's a big fаg party and they wanna include us in it they just cant accept that we aren't mentally retarded like they are they always gotta bring there sexuality into everything that's why they cant accept the blackpill they will just nibble on it and do whatever it takes to deny the truth like projecting there faggotry onto us

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
Well, the only reason it is a rainbow is because of the bible and the promise that the world would never have another global cataclysmic event of floods... Just saying coz it's true. Plenty LGBT are anti-biblists.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Don't associate yourself with the faggots and trannies because then no one will take you seriously when you say you are blackpilled, you will just be thought of as SJWs.

FatCel

There should be no harassment or hatred against "I" in ILGBT community because we are the most hated and prosecuted ones.
Yes that's true and we should be on the front were as worthy as everybody else the queers will have to accept that and incelphobia is not gonna be tolerated its 2020 they better get used to us #incelpride

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
FatCel said:
Incelphobes this is for you View attachment 7241
Spread love not hate
There should be no harassment or hatred against "I" in ILGBT community because we are the most hated and prosecuted ones.
Yes that's true and we should be on the front were as worthy as everybody else the queers will have to accept that and incelphobia is not gonna be tolerated its 2020 they better get used to us #incelpride
Alhamdulillah brother! We will be the victors in the end.