Cucking is the worst.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
One of the worst feelings besides stepping on a lego or burning your tongue with ghost pepper.

Which is the feeling of being cucked. Showing your feelings to a woman, and then her telling you she's not really into you like that. Time seems to stop completely. This horrible feeling there's nothing you can do. That it will be chad and always be chad. And that all those years and hours put into watching Pοrn and thinking confident, prideful thoughts. Was all for nothing. That all your confidence and self-respect was merely a delusion. And this feeling that you will never be loved. And that all you want to do is break a glass and scream. Yet so cucked you will be put in a padded room if you do so.

The thoughts that loop in my mind. "Noone will ever love me. Noone will ever love me." And all I want to do is cry. Yet not allowed to cry because male. Instead told I must bottle my emotions and shamed for crying. So I become toxic and I rage. But then cucked even more. Told I cannot even rage and must bottle my rage.

So I sit in the tub on my knees. Weeping as the shower flows down my hair. I cannot tell the difference between the tears and the water. I want nothing more than to wallow in a puddle of my own sorrow. My tears are infinite and endless.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Be confident they say. That is what they tell me.

When the simple fact I am ugly and noone will love me.

Even if I was chad I would know they simply want me for my looks. No matter what I cannot find love.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Even if I was chad I would know they simply want me for my looks. No matter what I cannot find love.
Tbh, not really, IMO. If you became Chad now, you'd know, but if you were born Chad, you'd think it's natural to succeed by juat being nice and confident. It's the lowest effort behaviour if everyone is already good to you, thanks to the way you look. Pic related.

In terms of pills, well, they all apply to Chad. Chad can't lose.

He can whatever-max, he won't attract a particular type of females with respective preferences, no, they will adjust their preferences to be related to the ѕhit he's maxing as close as possible, for their only real preference is Chad.

Effectively zero females are interested in incels, because we constantly remind that there is no Chad here. Absolutely not even a single Chad, no male life forms they take for men. A desert. A dead-end. Wrong side of the grass.

The least unfortunate ones don't believe though, they need the biggest nets to use every slight chance of catching Chad. There even was that "dateanincel" thing, idk if it's gone, but who cares.

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
True. Life is a raw deal. Unless if you are born chad you are doomed to life of misery heartache and struggle. And even if chad you will owe women a life debt of child-support payments.

superhopelessgamer

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
One of the worst feelings besides stepping on a lego or burning your tongue with ghost pepper.

Which is the feeling of being cucked. Showing your feelings to a woman, and then her telling you she's not really into you like that. Time seems to stop completely. This horrible feeling there's nothing you can do. That it will be chad and always be chad. And that all those years and hours put into watching Pοrn and thinking confident, prideful thoughts. Was all for nothing. That all your confidence and self-respect was merely a delusion. And this feeling that you will never be loved. And that all you want to do is break a glass and scream. Yet so cucked you will be put in a padded room if you do so.

The thoughts that loop in my mind. "Noone will ever love me. Noone will ever love me." And all I want to do is cry. Yet not allowed to cry because male. Instead told I must bottle my emotions and shamed for crying. So I become toxic and I rage. But then cucked even more. Told I cannot even rage and must bottle my rage.

So I sit in the tub on my knees. Weeping as the shower flows down my hair. I cannot tell the difference between the tears and the water. I want nothing more than to wallow in a puddle of my own sorrow. My tears are infinite and endless.
that's not being cucked that's just being rejected. that's not the same thing. you probably came off weird hot dang cool your jets there cowboy