cuck thread

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
Just wanted to a minute from being an angry pent up incel/mgtow and take a minute to relax and be a cuck.

I am beginning to actually feel sorry for women. That they only have sex with chad's who don't love them then are screwed and getting pregnant. It must be horrible to be so loveless and narcissistic that they idea of having to have a relationship with ordinary males physically sickens you. I truly feel sorry. That you were born into a world and are truly disgusted by 80% of the gender that you are expect to have sex with. But at the same time I didn't ask to be in this world either or to be treated like I am disgusting and unworthy of love. So it sucks for us both I guess. Still sucks for me worse because you always have your chads to fall back on and I have nothing.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
IMO, it's not cucked to think so, because I'm a cuck women seem to feel inferior to men because of that and are currently coping harder and harder, attempting to prove they're 'the same' implying not worse. With every failed attempt, their copes become more insane, with gender quotas as the apotheosis. This legally backed stuff literally screams: "If we can't actually be the same, we'll pretend as convincingly as possible. We aren't inferior, you misogynist! Lock him up already, you SJW orbiters!"
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
What do you mean exactly?
I mean it's somewhat natural for them to feel inferior to men, because women aren't fully in control of their own bodies. Men are, maybe except when they start balding. Some coping feminiѕt even wrote an article gloating over baldcels. In the end she openly wrote about the control thing.

Link: https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
What do you mean exactly?
I mean it's somewhat natural for them to feel inferior to men, because women aren't fully in control of their own bodies. Men are, maybe except when they start balding. Some coping feminiѕt even wrote an article gloating over baldcels. In the end she openly wrote about the control thing.

Link: https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html
Correct. Women cannot fight their natural narcissism and autogynephillic submissive reflex towards strong dominant chads. It is a biological reflex that makes them submit. Which turns them on.

The very definition of to be male is to not be a fag. The definition of male is the ability to hate and resist other males. Modern feminiѕts are very capable of resisting males sexual advance. Therefore they are very masculine minded in demeanor. The only fags that can be masculine are bisexuals pretending to be fags. Also most male's aren't curved or sexy and so have no autogynephillic reflexes. Therefore are less narcissistic.

Society says that most narcissists are male. But this is a blue-pilled lie. Women tend to be narcissists as default. So it simply notices only male-narcissists because they don't act like regular males.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
What do you mean exactly?
I mean it's somewhat natural for them to feel inferior to men, because women aren't fully in control of their own bodies. Men are, maybe except when they start balding. Some coping feminiѕt even wrote an article gloating over baldcels. In the end she openly wrote about the control thing.

Link: https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html
Also I would add males are not in control of their bodies either. And cannot help but lust after a smokin' hot chick that enters the room. But society is blue-pilled, bigotted, and ignorant of nature, and tries to say that males ought to have more self-control. Society is braindead and cannot recognize that is why testosterone levels are down 50% in first-world countries. These betabux retards act like its some kind of mystery. Because they are blue-pilled af and don't wish to examine any hard truths.

SJWs don't understand me and never will. Because I function on logic, and their minds dont understand logic. I am actually glad testosterone is dropping worldwide. Its a good chance humanity will stop overpopulating that way, and good riddance.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
What do you mean exactly?
I mean it's somewhat natural for them to feel inferior to men, because women aren't fully in control of their own bodies. Men are, maybe except when they start balding. Some coping feminiѕt even wrote an article gloating over baldcels. In the end she openly wrote about the control thing.

Link: https://www.thecut.com/2014/12/i-love-watching-men-worry-about-balding.html
I read the article. It's made by another delusional feminiѕt narcissist who think men are all dominant and tell her what to do. This isn't the stone ages. Males have no power like that in first world countries. Unless they are politicians, which tend to be mostly betabux bluepilled males. And males are as equally enslaved by politicians as females are.

She acts like males can tell her what to do and how to dress. She's paranoid and delusional. I wish I had that power over females but I don't lol. Its actually the other way around, I have to dress a certain way and act in a fake persona just to appeal to females.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
Also I would add males are not in control of their bodies either. And cannot help but lust after a smokin' hot chick that enters the room. But society is blue-pilled, bigotted, and ignorant of nature, and tries to say that males ought to have more self-control. Society is braindead and cannot recognize that is why testosterone levels are down 50% in first-world countries. These betabux retards act like its some kind of mystery. Because they are blue-pilled af and don't wish to examine any hard truths.
How is that supposed to happen? Do you think it's acquired from enforced abstention? How were T levels higher during less sexually liberated times then? Also how muslims coming from sexually illiberal countries to the West and are have so much higher T? It might be that now sex is more common, yet only a minority of men has it regularly in sufficient amounts, but I don't think it explains everything.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Also I would add males are not in control of their bodies either. And cannot help but lust after a smokin' hot chick that enters the room. But society is blue-pilled, bigotted, and ignorant of nature, and tries to say that males ought to have more self-control. Society is braindead and cannot recognize that is why testosterone levels are down 50% in first-world countries. These betabux retards act like its some kind of mystery. Because they are blue-pilled af and don't wish to examine any hard truths.
How is that supposed to happen? Do you think it's acquired from enforced abstention? How were T levels higher during less sexually liberated times then? Also how muslims coming from sexually illiberal countries to the West and are have so much higher T? It might be that now sex is more common, yet only a minority of men has it regularly in sufficient amounts, but I don't think it explains everything.
I don't know what you are talking about. The 40's and 20's wasn't a culture of abstinence at all. It was an age of womanization. And gangsters going through the streets shooting each other with machine guns.

I don't know how cucked muslims are. But from what I know about that place, I don't think there are many incel males there. But I'm not sure. In any case, semites (muslims are also semitic too) and africans inherently have more testosterone than whites in general. Which is why african countries don't have a testosterone crisis like white-first world countries are.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
lordoftheincels said:
I don't know what you are talking about. The 40's and 20's wasn't a culture of abstinence at all. It was an age of womanization. And gangsters going through the streets shooting each other with machine guns.
Your point being the decrease in testosterone is caused by the increase in safety of the 1st world?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I don't know what you are talking about. The 40's and 20's wasn't a culture of abstinence at all. It was an age of womanization. And gangsters going through the streets shooting each other with machine guns.
Your point being the decrease in testosterone is caused by the increase in safety of the 1st world?
I have nothing against increasing safety. I'm all about gaurdrails being put on the grand canyon and eject buttons in planes. I think the problem is cucking males. Telling them its wrong to stand up to bullies. And telling them its wrong to have strong feelings about women.
 
Top