cuck thread, devoted to feminists and white knight manginas

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Saw this picture today

This voice in my head was telling me not to lust, that lusting made me toxic and male, that I must respect women and not objectify their bodies

I told this faggot voice to shut up, that they were just a victim of feminist brainwashing...

But when I actually tried to lust, I found it difficult, I had an "idea" of lust but no real romantic attraction, all I see on a woman is a dollar sign, how much do I have to earn before she gives me a chance, modern women are incapable of love, and its hard to lust for someone so cold, someone who devoid of warmth or fairness

women are not the fairer sex, at least not in 2018

Women talk a big talk and talk about how loving they are, yet why is it I always and only see rich women dating other rich and famous males... You say its not about money, that you aren't a whore, and yet my eyes tell me otherwise

Also, its tarded we are shamed at lusting for chicks who objectify and sexualize their own bodies, feminism is for cucks and retards
Not that lusting will do you any good though, it will only cause more pain

women are not better than me, they just happen to be born prettier, they ARE NOT fucking superior to me, no you don't get to believe you're somehow better than me, you're not, just born lucky

Loser101

Incels.Net Junior
I would argue that some people ARE just born lucky, those women above never had to work hard for a day in their life, everything has ALWAYS been handed to them on a silver platter. They are beautiful women and beautiful women in many respects ARE superior to incels.

You can try to tell yourself otherwise but women like that are essentially an entirely different species of human. We’re like rats and they are like majestic eagles. Just the reality, I personally find more comfort in accepting that cold hard reality than trying to tell myself they aren’t superior.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
vcelguy said:
Loser101 said:
We’re like rats and they are like majestic eagles.
No wonder you are loser.
Correct.

Loser101 needs to know there is more to a person besides just raw physical beauty. Women know that all society cares about is looks and manipulate it to their advantage.

Were looks important to Einstein, Steven Hawking, Tesla (although Tesla was an incel) no. But if you want to get laid then looks are important. Some people can't function with depression, so in that sense looks are necessary to be loved and get past depression, which can then increase one's abilities and make one more functional as a person. But pretty people aren't inherently better people, just the self-esteem allows them to go through life on easy mode.

Loser101

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
Loser101 said:
No wonder you are loser.
Does the truth bother you? Are you denying that some humans are born with superior genetics and appearance?

Clearly you were too slow to see the meaning of my analogy. Don’t worry maybe one day you’ll grasp your reality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Loser101 said:
vcelguy said:
Loser101 said:
No wonder you are loser.
Does the truth bother you? Are you denying that some humans are born with superior genetics and appearance?

Clearly you were too slow to see the meaning of my analogy. Don’t worry maybe one day you’ll grasp your reality.
I explained it in the post above yours.

Also vcelguy can you not ban this faggot because we need more members.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
Loser101 said:
vcelguy said:
No wonder you are loser.

2late )=

Stacy101

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
lordoftheincels said:
Loser101 said:

2late )=
No wonder you guys are incels, you reject the options of others so quickly and resort to banning them because it’s easier than facing things.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
vcelguy said:
lordoftheincels said:
Loser101 said:

2late )=
I wouldn't say he was a troll though, just someone who was hopeless and self-loathing...his hostility towards you was likely the result of being many years of incel...

Still, what's done is done, can't undo the past.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Most women wear revealing clothing because they want the top 5% of men to stare at them and flirt with them. Those women only want the top 5% of men to masturbate to their images.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Loser101 said:
vcelguy said:
Loser101 said:
No wonder you are loser.

Anyone can become lonely, single or incel.

I used to get girls easily in grade school, now obviously I don't. I never thought in a million years that I would end up this way once I finish up college. Many women get men extremely easily in their 20s and 30s and get married. Some of them get divorced in their 40s because their husband cheated on them or whatever, and are single and lonely. All the men around them are either too young or are already married. They may find online dating creepy and men stopped approaching them.

My dad dislikes my mom and refuses to even kiss her. They are both in their 60s. I guess my mom must feel the same way as many "incels" do.( I know that is a weird thing to say, but it is an example of how anyone can feel lonely, even women)

YourePathetic

Incels.Net Junior
The reality is that I am “Loser101”

I challenge the moderators here to not ban me but rather use this as an opportunity to to LEARN. I used to be an “incel” just eff in listen for once will you?? The fact that you are going to ban me for this post just proves your problem.

I lost my virginity at 24 years old, I am currently 26 years old and I’ve been with my wonderful girlfriend for 2 years now. You CAN have sex with women, but unfortunate incels find it more convenient to blame women than to blame themselves. Do any of you even work out? Do any of you take pride in yourselves? When was the last time you got haircuts? When was the last time you went to shop for modern in fashion clothing?

I think this website is sad, a place for bitter men who resent life to gather and whine. Take control of your lives for F sakes. I USED TO BE ONE OF YOU.

But of course instead of engage me in meaningful discussion you will just do the easy thing and ban me won’t you vcelguy?

Just know that when you ban me you are doing a disservice to everyone on this site, that I can be a voice of reason, a voice of help to you. I want to help you l.

But what will you do? You’ll can be of course, sad.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
Most women wear revealing clothing because they want the top 5% of men to stare at them and flirt with them. Those women only want the top 5% of men to masturbate to their images.
Correct. Many women are autogynephiles, and want to be lusted after. But only want perfect people to lust after them because they are easily disgusted. They have a dishonest way of going about it, going on campaigns shaming all forms of male sexuality, because if they admitted the truth, that they want to be objectified, but by only 5% of men, it would make them look like asses.