Writing CUCK/SIMP DIARY:

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
CUCK/SIMP DIARY: Pt.1 Foid takes my food-----then tells ME off............

i recently discovered, last week, that one of the foids i'm living with took some of my food without asking. i asked her if this had happened. She did admit to it. i then asked her, very calmly, to please not do that anymore. She then told me that "i only took one bag" and to "shut the fuck up." (Note: These are the "Bird's eye" brand microwavable steam bags and it was more than one bag).

NOTES:
1) Admittedly, we do have a loose arrangement where they will cook for everyone in the house, if there's time, without requesting compensation. So, i don't have a problem providing some food supply.

2) But this is only when we all eat TOGETHER. This is one reason why i didn't want her taking the food for herself----leaving me with none; i work a lot of hours and don't really have time to shop for food but once a week. She has time to obtain her own food, i don't.

3) The reason why i'm living here is because, as some of you may know, i'm having car problems. This house is only 3.5 miles from work, so i can walk/jog, ride a bike (i still have a bike thankfully.....) or if it's too cold or rainy, take a rideshare which is only $6-7. i originally left this place about 1 1/2 years ago because i couldn't take the neuroses. And believe me, there are lots. This is why i refer to this house as "The mental hospital......"

Dionysos

187/300
CUCK/SIMP DIARY: Pt.1 Foid takes my food-----then tells ME off............

i recently discovered, last week, that one of the foids i'm living with took some of my food without asking. i asked her if this had happened. She did admit to it. i then asked her, very calmly, to please not do that anymore. She then told me that "i only took one bag" and to "shut the fuck up." (Note: These are the "Bird's eye" brand microwavable steam bags and it was more than one bag).

NOTES:
1) Admittedly, we do have a loose arrangement where they will cook for everyone in the house, if there's time, without requesting compensation. So, i don't have a problem providing some food supply.

2) But this is only when we all eat TOGETHER. This is one reason why i didn't want her taking the food for herself----leaving me with none; i work a lot of hours and don't really have time to shop for food but once a week. She has time to obtain her own food, i don't.

3) The reason why i'm living here is because, as some of you may know, i'm having car problems. This house is only 3.5 miles from work, so i can walk/jog, ride a bike (i still have a bike thankfully.....) or if it's too cold or rainy, take a rideshare which is only $6-7. i originally left this place about 1 1/2 years ago because i couldn't take the neuroses. And believe me, there are lots. This is why i refer to this house as "The mental hospital......"
Take something from her and say the same

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
Part 2: It's over......

Welp, this was a short diary----i just got kicked out of "the mental hospital." They all ganged up on me, claiming i wasn't contributing to the household (which is B.S.) and that i was supposedly "disrespecting" them by not doing so.

Ah well, maybe it's better this way as they are seriously WACKO.

Welp, i'm not a cuck/simp anymore.

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
Epilogue:

i was kind of angry, yet relieved because i didn't like always being "on thin ice" over there. Would a chad ever be on "thin ice" in any situation? Then again, would chad be even messing around with the likes of "the wretched three," as i call them?

i think at least two foidillogical traits are: a) foids can never be wrong; There's no point in arguing with one. And b) Foids like to gang up on men (and sometimes other women) even if they know deep down that they are wrong.

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
What we/i've learned:

1) [At least in my case;] Foids ultimately control your destiny. Not you.
Now, it's going to be a little more inconvienent and costly because really the next closest place i can move into is with my parental units. But this is 18 miles away from work vs. 3.5 at the mental hospital. On the plus side, i will be getting my car fixed soon and/or getting a newer car pretty soon.

2) i understand MGTOW a little better.
i never really completely understood MGTOW. Still don't. But i think i understand it just a little bit more. See, #3, below:

3) Some/most(?) men are ultimately looked at as providers. (perhaps even chad eventually in the relationship?). If you don't/won't/can't provide, they will eject and replace your ASS like that.

In my case, i thought it was unfair for me to foot the bill for the other two foids since they chose to go back to school or get a shitty paying job( but one that they enjoy). (Note: i do agree that one SHOULD find a job that one likes, but we also have to be practical here), and thus neither of two, for all practical purposes was bringing in any income. i was simply "expected" to because i'm the male and i have a high-paying job-----so simply because of that, they felt it was acceptable to suck it out of me.

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
Epilogue cont:

2) i told my dad about me getting kicked out of that house and he just laughed and thought it was hysterical. Normies. They can't/don't/won't understand.