Cruel femoids humiliated me in Middle School

Nillekopp

sad subhuman garbage
When I was in Middle School, I was already a pretty shy person. Because I didnt talk much and was weird looking, the other kids soon started bullying me on a daily basis. The boys used to beat me up, the girls were worse. They wrote me fake love letters, used my name as a curseword and one day, they even followed me on the toilet and secretly filmed me taking a ѕhit. When I saw them watching from above, I started screaming. I will never forget the happy smiles in their faces. The video went online a few minutes later. Good thing, women have more empathy. Thank you for reading.

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
Sorry that happened to you bro. Society is disgusting these days and it's just honestly sad.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
When I was in Middle School, I was already a pretty shy person. Because I didnt talk much and was weird looking, the other kids soon started bullying me on a daily basis. The boys used to beat me up, the girls were worse. They wrote me fake love letters, used my name as a curseword and one day, they even followed me on the toilet and secretly filmed me taking a ѕhit. When I saw them watching from above, I started screaming. I will never forget the happy smiles in their faces. The video went online a few minutes later. Good thing, women have more empathy. Thank you for reading.
I don’t even know what to say. There’s really nothing I can say.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Put me in that school and watch as I fling back the torment that those bullies inflicted on me, I don't give a ѕhit if they're foids or not. Filming someone in a bathroom is just over the line, I would've grabbed and broken their phone/phones if I could.

Defy

Mentalcel
I loathe bullies. Try not to dwell on it as it will only bring more pain. You have my sympathy. *tips fedora*

Newcel99

Drug addicted incel, feel free to message me
My hatred for foids began in middle school as well. I feel your pain brocel.

Newcel99

Newcel99 said:
Same, I realized they are the privileged evil bitches.
It may get even be worse in middle school, as they haven't developed the manipulative fake emphathy bullshit yet. They were basically the archetypal femoids and relished in their ability to inflict pain on others.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Newcel99 said:
It may get even be worse in middle school, as they haven't developed the manipulative fake emphathy bullshit yet. They were basically the archetypal femoids and relished in their ability to inflict pain on others.
High IQ, foids are naturally only can empathize with chads or someone who is beneficial to them, more than that, they are evil.

Newcel99

Newcel99 said:
Hidden said:
High IQ, foids are naturally only can empathize with chads or someone who is beneficial to them, more than that, they are evil.
If only I had known about the incelosphere back then... I would've saved so much time and mental energy on more important things than slampigs.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
Newcel99 said:
If only I had known about the incelosphere back then... I would've saved so much time and mental energy on more important things than slampigs.
Its fine bro, now you are woke and with us, spread the black pill.

Newcel99

Newcel99 said:
Hidden said:
Its fine bro, now you are woke and with us, spread the black pill.
It is my ultimate duty in life, brother.

Spice

Anti Social Borderlinecel
Damn i feel bad man if i was there i would grab one of those hoes by the hair and shove their faces in the toilet till they can't breathe

UnDinkstered

The Christian Crusader
That ѕhit sucks, if that were to happen to me I would either snap and leave the school or beat the ѕhit out of them.