Crossing legs

ugly_boy

Incels.Net Novice
Women in general cross their legs whenever they look at them and I am pretty sure thats siign of fear or discomfort.that they don't like me to be ask them or approach them.
It's very confusing I always spread my legs everywhere wishing even any ugly girl will starts at it and why do women ar3 so selective?

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Take some mansplaining here. I believe you need it.

Erm, women crossing their legs is a social norm. An attribute to culture and modesty and I guess it becomes a habit after wearing skirts and dresses their entire life. Men spreading them is because of discomfort as we have a special organ between legs called testicles.

I don't understand the question nor the correlation between leg position and sex signals you are trying to connect.

ugly_boy

Incels.Net Novice

Erm, women crossing their legs is a social norm. An attribute to culture and modesty and I guess it becomes a habit after wearing skirts and dresses their entire life. Men spreading them is because of discomfort as we have a special organ between legs called testicles.

I don't understand the question nor the correlation between leg position and sex signals you are trying to connect.
I red that women spread legs for man they like

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Novosadjanin said:

I red that women spread legs for man they like
Nah. I stand behind my words when I said women crossing their legs as a social norm. An attribute to culture and modesty and I guess it becomes a habit after wearing skirts and dresses their entire life.

Though crossing and uncrossing their legs can be a hint and a signal to a man she's talking to that she's trying to pinpoint to her genital area, i.e. that she want's that man as a partner in an act of copulation. If you never witnessed it happening to you, well...I guess that's why you are here among other incels. :D

Last edited: