Crazy question for my brothers. Is it possible that I CREATED this timeline somehow?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Cryptoknight said:
the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
Already suggested that, it's about opening your mind really, there is so much that we do not know about the cosmos.
believing in the butterfly effect its like beliving in the law of attraction, and the law of attraction its not real...
Paranormal is real, no matter how much effort dogmatic atheists try to say it is not real, it will still be real. If you don't believe in it, fine, I know enough to know that paranormal is real, I don't have all the answers or equations or facts to say what his reality is or how it all works.

Czechcel

Incels.Net Novice
I mean I had a couple of weird dreams. I dreamed about waking up in a dream and being exactly in the same room. It was horrifying each time because I thought I had been already awake when I wasn't.

I was at the hospital and had a fever dream where I woke up in the same room and my grandma was there without eyeballs trying to scratch (gouge??) out mine.

At another time I felt like I was awake and aliens (sometimes the devil) tried to squash me in my bad with some invisible pressure force.

I saw zombie like kids with gangrene trying to get to the building where I live to let the disease in. I really thought I was dying that night.

None of these dreams had anything to do with clairvoyancy tho. I believe you OP when you say you had these dreams before those events took place. But I think it's a delusion of grandeur to think that just because you avoided a certain death (or you think you have) you yourself created a whole timeline in the infinite universe for all of us. I mean why would the universe gave you the powers of a demigod, but not a gf???

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
I mean I had a couple of weird dreams. I dreamed about waking up in a dream and being exactly in the same room. It was horrifying each time because I thought I had been already awake when I wasn't.

I was at the hospital and had a fever dream where I woke up in the same room and my grandma was there without eyeballs trying to scratch (gouge??) out mine.

At another time I felt like I was awake and aliens (sometimes the devil) tried to squash me in my bad with some invisible pressure force.

I saw zombie like kids with gangrene trying to get to the building where I live to let the disease in. I really thought I was dying that night.

None of these dreams had anything to do with clairvoyancy tho. I believe you OP when you say you had these dreams before those events took place. But I think it's a delusion of grandeur to think that just because you avoided a certain death (or you think you have) you yourself created a whole timeline in the infinite universe for all of us. I mean why would the universe gave you the powers of a demigod, but not a gf???
I wish I had the answers, but I dont... I do know for a fact ive physically done a few things that are considered "impossible" by the laws of physics, yet Ive done them regardless.. And I know the Universe seems to NOTICE me, far more then most other humans, but i wouldnt call these powers of a demigod.. Its more likely that im singled out to be the recipient of the twisted humor of the cosmos, to my detriment, which also has zero to do with having a girlfriend, and more to do with understanding the gears behind it all, but being unable to affect them.. However, they seem to effect me instead.. haha

Required

Well-Known Asshole
I don't think your crazy and i believe you are speaking the truth. However i do think you are able to change your OWN timeline, but not that of others. I also think i fucked my timeline up, solely based on not buying bitcoin in 2011, since a friend told me about it. I remember him asking/telling, ''dude do you know about bitcoin? It's really awesome you think we should buy some?'' I gave it a look and didn't see anything in it (ok, maybe i fucked his timeline up to in that way) so i said, ''nah man what can you do with that ѕhit?''

Biggest regret of my life, i could've been a millionaire worry-free not having to work etc. Now i struggle keeping a job, i start a new one (2 actually) but both of those are not permanent and just to fill up holes (giggity). I hope the universe would start noticing me in a positive way tho. But i do feel woke af since i've been learning more and more about how fucked up everything actually is in my country and afcourse the world. Sure it is depressing, people often call me negative when i talk about it, i know it's not a good trait. But i would tell them, i know it is depressive but it is reality these days sadly.

I wish it was different, i do believe the right-wing revolution is coming, even in my country (so i keep hoping) and i hope that will solve some problems i am currently experiencing. Because the most frustrating things to me are the things i do not have any influence on right now. I feel like i'm being done wrong to everyday by the government and afcourse society in all possible ways.

I still live with my parents at age (almost) 28 and i can't find my own place (neither can my friends around or even older then me) because how fucked up my country is right now. The young generations gets absolute shat on in my opinion and i hate it, we deserve respect. We deserve anything like everyone else previously got or still have.

It is not to much to ask, a place to live a normal job or even welfare if the job is not possible at say after age 25. Also to be able to have a car (mainly pointing at free parking everywhere) and afcourse being able to SURVIVE. But it seems we (the young generation) don't have these rights no more. Meanwhile most boomers be laughing their asses of everytime they ask a young one the question ''don't you have your own place yet?''

Sorry, made this about myself mostly but i just wanted to share my experiences as well.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
I don't think your crazy and i believe you are speaking the truth. However i do think you are able to change your OWN timeline, but not that of others. I also think i fucked my timeline up, solely based on not buying bitcoin in 2011, since a friend told me about it. I remember him asking/telling, ''dude do you know about bitcoin? It's really awesome you think we should buy some?'' I gave it a look and didn't see anything in it (ok, maybe i fucked his timeline up to in that way) so i said, ''nah man what can you do with that ѕhit?''

Biggest regret of my life, i could've been a millionaire worry-free not having to work etc. Now i struggle keeping a job, i start a new one (2 actually) but both of those are not permanent and just to fill up holes (giggity). I hope the universe would start noticing me in a positive way tho. But i do feel woke af since i've been learning more and more about how fucked up everything actually is in my country and afcourse the world. Sure it is depressing, people often call me negative when i talk about it, i know it's not a good trait. But i would tell them, i know it is depressive but it is reality these days sadly.

I wish it was different, i do believe the right-wing revolution is coming, even in my country (so i keep hoping) and i hope that will solve some problems i am currently experiencing. Because the most frustrating things to me are the things i do not have any influence on right now. I feel like i'm being done wrong to everyday by the government and afcourse society in all possible ways.

I still live with my parents at age (almost) 28 and i can't find my own place (neither can my friends around or even older then me) because how fucked up my country is right now. The young generations gets absolute shat on in my opinion and i hate it, we deserve respect. We deserve anything like everyone else previously got or still have.

It is not to much to ask, a place to live a normal job or even welfare if the job is not possible at say after age 25. Also to be able to have a car (mainly pointing at free parking everywhere) and afcourse being able to SURVIVE. But it seems we (the young generation) don't have these rights no more. Meanwhile most boomers be laughing their asses of everytime they ask a young one the question ''don't you have your own place yet?''

Sorry, made this about myself mostly but i just wanted to share my experiences as well.
As far as CHANGING your timeline, I dont believe its an easy thing to do.. And the ONLY way its possible I believe is somehow SEEING your actual future, either in a vision, precog-dream or such, and THEN conciously changing it, by doing the opposite of your future, therefore hijacking the timeline, and changing the track.. But if you dont have that vision, then ANY decision you make will lead to the original future, even if you flip a coin, its going to come out to lead to the original future you would have.. Only with seeing it in advance, can you change it.. Otherwise you remain on the original track..
As far as the Universe "noticing" me, I wouldnt exactly call that a positive thing.. With great knowledge, comes great sorrow.. And rarely does a FULL AWARENESS of the REALITIES of life lead to actual "happiness", it usually does the opposite!

UnDinkstered

The Christian Crusader
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?
Final Destination

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
2nd thought:

Why do dogs have 10 nipples and have multiple babies, while humans only have 2 nipples and usually have one or two babies at a time?

WHY?
Just random? Don't think so......

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
Just a theory, but there may be "key" beings, who by awareness are extraordinarily aware of the Universe, and with a higher conciousness, yet are trapped here along with the normal beings(normies).. And because they are AWARE of the gears of the Universe, and how they work, perhaps the Universe is ALSO aware of them in return.. And the timeless can change according to the choices or wills of these beings, probably not on purpose, but the universe adheres to them regardless.. Total awareness causes awareness in both directions, and so they are pivotal beings, that can hijack the timeline, and cause it to change... Thats my current theory..
Generally "normies' never get this awareness, so therefore, they blindly believe everything is normal, and ordinary, therefore they have no influence whatsoever, and are kinda syuck in a "loop" unable to see anything outside of their normal reality.. But some unique individual(a very few) can see it all, or at least a good chunk of it, and by their actions, hijack the timeline, not on purpose, but hijack it nonetheless.. Thats my current theory
thats an interesting thought. did you ever had a near death experience ? my wholfe life and thought process changed after that. also developed a deep interests for metaphysical topics like multiversum, higher dimensions, timelines, CERN, syncronicites, future dreams, my body started to vibrate when i layed in my bed, sleep paralsis, repeating numbers, weird freemasons trying to manipulate me and other weird stuff

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Lordgoro said:
Just a theory, but there may be "key" beings, who by awareness are extraordinarily aware of the Universe, and with a higher conciousness, yet are trapped here along with the normal beings(normies).. And because they are AWARE of the gears of the Universe, and how they work, perhaps the Universe is ALSO aware of them in return.. And the timeless can change according to the choices or wills of these beings, probably not on purpose, but the universe adheres to them regardless.. Total awareness causes awareness in both directions, and so they are pivotal beings, that can hijack the timeline, and cause it to change... Thats my current theory..
Generally "normies' never get this awareness, so therefore, they blindly believe everything is normal, and ordinary, therefore they have no influence whatsoever, and are kinda syuck in a "loop" unable to see anything outside of their normal reality.. But some unique individual(a very few) can see it all, or at least a good chunk of it, and by their actions, hijack the timeline, not on purpose, but hijack it nonetheless.. Thats my current theory
thats an interesting thought. did you ever had a near death experience ? my wholfe life and thought process changed after that. also developed a deep interests for metaphysical topics like multiversum, higher dimensions, timelines, CERN, syncronicites, future dreams, my body started to vibrate when i layed in my bed, sleep paralsis, repeating numbers, weird freemasons trying to manipulate me and other weird stuff
Ive had accidents an INCIDENTS where I SHOULD have been near death, but ive always been somehow "protected"... Ive fallen down a mountain, fell down concrete stairs 2 floors, and hit and/or run over 9 times by cars, vans, even a city bus, and nothing.. Ive ALWAYS had a metaphysical bent though, from my earliest times.. Just the way my mind works I guess.. And multiple times I believe ive stepped out of our reality as I call it, and transcended the physical, but It takes the right mindset and understanding, and the right mood as well.... and NO, Ive never been a drug user...not voluntarily at least

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
I've had different experiences to what you've mentioned. When I was a child, yes i saw the darkness and futlity of it all. In fact when I was around 7 when I went on a trip to Paris I saw a couple kissing outside of the train and had this intense rush of euphoria and would always think to myself : "as dark and horrific as life is at least we can have a life companion who loves us"
Kek
Anyway besides that I had consistent deja vu experiences and when I was my much younger self I always had the feeling or intuition I was trapped or a slave but I had no idea why or how. There are certain characteristics that you have if you have lived many past lives and I meet all of them.
When I was a child I always had this hidden darkness in the back of my mind that something wasn't quite right. I didn't know what. I went to a concert once as a young boy and saw all these old couples dancing and a certain darkness/curiosity hit me. This has happened on multiple occasions. I saw how the world was a stage and that all of these people, men and women, were actors trapped in the horrific dance of life.
If there are "key beings" as you mentioned I may be a weaker less intuitive form of one of them for I never had premonitions

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Wolf said:
Lordgoro said:
Ive had accidents an INCIDENTS where I SHOULD have been near death, but ive always been somehow "protected"... Ive fallen down a mountain, fell down concrete stairs 2 floors, and hit and/or run over 9 times by cars, vans, even a city bus, and nothing.. Ive ALWAYS had a metaphysical bent though, from my earliest times.. Just the way my mind works I guess.. And multiple times I believe ive stepped out of our reality as I call it, and transcended the physical, but It takes the right mindset and understanding, and the right mood as well.... and NO, Ive never been a drug user...not voluntarily at least
Maybe the few KEY beings on the planet are ALL like this... who knows

supercell

5'4 subhuman
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, there are some real physcics out there, when my brother died we had a medium come in the house, soon the house smelt like a dead body (I hope y'all don't know what one smells like) to keep it short she got possessed and swung on my sister we had to violently restrain her (my sister has stupid strength idk why) maybe you are more sensitive to the paranormal. But I think when your lonely and suffering like us you want to feel important so bad I know the feeling. I've also had some strange matrix. Type ѕhit happen to me.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
NOT just psychic, but Im referring to certain "key beings" maybe 1 in a BILLION, walking the planet.. Maybe only a few throughout all human history, making chances on the RARE occurrences that they've SEEN the result of the original timeline... There are LOTS of beings with psychic abilities walking around, or ALL types of powers... But VERY few "key beings" ever walked the planet.. Only a handful probably

Wolf

Incels.Net Regular
i think you kinda notice that you switched timelines when you got MEMORY of a certain situation youre really sure about but the other person is in denial or remembers it totally different.

there is also ((sciencee) saying that youre able to create false memorys and not everything you remember was "real". I can imagine these ((gatekeepers)) also lie about that to cover up a multimdimensional multiversum with different timelines.

according to my memory and changed things in my reality i guess i jumped at least 4 or 5 Times in the last years. sometimes its hard to say if something really changed.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
NOT just psychic, but Im referring to certain "key beings" maybe 1 in a BILLION, walking the planet.. Maybe only a few throughout all human history, making chances on the RARE occurrences that they've SEEN the result of the original timeline... There are LOTS of beings with psychic abilities walking around, or ALL types of powers... But VERY few "key beings" ever walked the planet.. Only a handful probably
Ha! Only those outcasted from the outcasts would ever come to these kinds of conclusions or at least entertain these sorts of ideas. I'm not doubting you, at this point I'm truly open to anything.

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
i think you kinda notice that you switched timelines when you got MEMORY of a certain situation youre really sure about but the other person is in denial or remembers it totally different.

there is also ((sciencee) saying that youre able to create false memorys and not everything you remember was "real". I can imagine these ((gatekeepers)) also lie about that to cover up a multimdimensional multiversum with different timelines.

according to my memory and changed things in my reality i guess i jumped at least 4 or 5 Times in the last years. sometimes its hard to say if something really changed.
You are REFERRING to the Mandela effect, which ive experienced in EXTREME ways... In fact, I now have a LIVING aunt who DIED in my ORIGINAL timeline, yet now she LIVES!! So Im not theorizing anymore, I KNOW it for a FACT now

Lordgoro

"You Are What I WRITE"
Sorry sweaty, you are not entitled to creating timelines. Chad only.
CHAD may get girls, but they HAVE ZERO importance compared to key beings... In fact, I suspect most if not ALL key beings were either some form of incels, OUTCASTS, or misfits of society... In fact most of our GREATEST beings fit all of those categories..

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
ortharzeal said:
Sorry sweaty, you are not entitled to creating timelines. Chad only.
CHAD may get girls, but they HAVE ZERO importance compared to key beings... In fact, I suspect most if not ALL key beings were either some form of incels, OUTCASTS, or misfits of society... In fact most of our GREATEST beings fit all of those categories..
only on the outskirts, the very wastelands of social discourse will you find someone who has transcended the superficial and material fascinations of the masses