Crazy question for my brothers. Is it possible that I CREATED this timeline somehow?

Blackguard

Elite NEET
I think crazy mystical stuff is happening. But I have no idea what it is exactly. We really seem to be headed for "events". Probably a collapse, but still no idea what exactly that would mean.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Cryptoknight said:
I'd rather live a frugal life than live life with an opulence existence. Being poor gives me some freedom, stops me from dwelling in the underbelly of society.
THe possessions you own, end up OWNING YOU!
Give me opulence. I have too much junk and yeah it does indeed feel like ownership of me.

Either give me high quality goods and/or useful goods, or none at all.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
View attachment 6605
Consider this... The GEARS of the Universe are beyond complex, far beyond PRESENT human understanding.. It is FOLLY to believe that we grasp ALL the physical laws and processes in the background.. We are not even CLOSE as a species. For example, we know through sheer mathematics that there are a MINIMUM of 10 dimensions all around us, and we can ONLY perceive but three!! How much MORE is there around us that is beyond the limits of our understanding? So, my point is, maybe there are some beings that perceive a bit more of the strange mechanics governing our reality, and by that very awareness, gain a small amount of control over it, EVEN on an unconscious level somehow? THose would be "key" beings, and maybe they can do things like "hijack" the timeline, with proper FOREKNOWLEDGE of course, without that advance knowledge, their choices would be LIMITED to the present track.. But with the right visions, they can see the future of the present track, and alter it.. For better or worse, whos to say!! But alter it just the same... Thats my theory in a nutshell
I believe you. Look into the siddhis. Advanced meditation practices and yoga can expand your consciousness so that you can acquire supernormal powers. These dimensions will also become visible.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Hehe, too late, I think it started with me already
No bro... I think you have the elements to be famous..i know you are writing a book.. If I may suggest although I do not have any expertise on these things.. I believe if you are working towards writing a very long book, it may take time.. Why don't you write something short, your experiences what you told here.. on some public forum where normies can read.. may be you will get a lot of money.. and can moneymaxxx out from your collapse..

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
No bro... I think you have the elements to be famous..i know you are writing a book.. If I may suggest although I do not have any expertise on these things.. I believe if you are working towards writing a very long book, it may take time.. Why don't you write something short, your experiences what you told here.. on some public forum where normies can read.. may be you will get a lot of money.. and can moneymaxxx out from your collapse..
As I mentioned in my other thread, "normies" dont GET my writing style,, Its too different for them to understand, and its NOT cookie cutter, so they tear me apart on the excepts ive tried to display on writing sites... Only certain readers can appreciate my style, unique as it is

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Lordgoro said:
As I mentioned in my other thread, "normies" dont GET my writing style,, Its too different for them to understand, and its NOT cookie cutter, so they tear me apart on the excepts ive tried to display on writing sites... Only certain readers can appreciate my style, unique as it is
screw them bro.. normies don't appreciate anything..

Killshot

Want to ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ bang bitches
People will think you're batshit insane, but incidentally, I find myself having dreams that actually seem to happen later on. It's not exactly as it was in the dream, but more like I'm finally able to interpret it when it happens.

They make little sense and have little context, but I know it when I see it. It's actually pretty creepy.

Moral of the story: It's over for paranormalcels.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?

Are you telling me that you believe in something like the butterfly effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

because butterlfy effect has not any scientific evidence...

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Lordgoro said:
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?

Are you telling me that you believe in something like the butterfly effect? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

because butterlfy effect has not any scientific evidence...
Already suggested that, it's about opening your mind really, there is so much that we do not know about the cosmos.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
Already suggested that, it's about opening your mind really, there is so much that we do not know about the cosmos.
believing in the butterfly effect its like beliving in the law of attraction, and the law of attraction its not real...

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Cryptoknight said:
the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
believing in the butterfly effect its like beliving in the law of attraction, and the law of attraction its not real...
I never said that I believed in it brother, it goes against the principles and principalities of existence. None of this is real, except for dark matter and dark energy. Organised chaos.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I never said that I believed in it brother, it goes against the principles and principalities of existence. None of this is real, except for dark matter and dark energy. Organised chaos.
So, now everyone calls me a "brother"? after nobody cared about me when i got banned and even where like "he got banned? hahaha! no big loss!"...but well, answering to that, i dont believe in god, i dont believe in the tooth fairy, i dont believe in the karma, i dont believe in ghosts, i dont believe in the devil, i dont believe the butterlfy effect, i dont believe in the law oif attraction, etc. so i only believe in what actually exist, like the water, the air, the food, etc...

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Cryptoknight said:
So, now everyone calls me a "brother"? after nobody cared about me when i got banned and even where like "he got banned? hahaha! no big loss!"...but well, answering to that, i dont believe in god, i dont believe in the tooth fairy, i dont believe in the karma, i dont believe in ghosts, i dont believe in the devil, i dont believe the butterlfy effect, i dont believe in the law oif attraction, etc. so i only believe in what actually exist, like the water, the air, the food, etc...
I never belittled you when you were banned? Lose the ego bro, I call all my incel minority brother because we have a lot in common. Believe in whatever you like, I won't hold it against you, it's your choice.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Cryptoknight said:
Consider this CAREFULLY, and dont skim this over please.. NOT only do we know LITTLE about the cosmos, or the true nature of reality, i would go further, and say we DONT know it PERIOD! The UNIVERSE is NOT LOGICAL, RATIONAL, not fits into the neat little boxes folks of science so loves.. The Universe, Nay reality itself is CHAOS, and unknown. We are welcome to believe in anything we want.. But I will ALSO say, SEEING IS BELIEVING!! Ive seen real ghosts, seen objects move on their own, seen UFo's and way too much unexplained phenomenon, Ive even phased through my own shoes and shoes as a TEEN!! Whos to SAY whats real, and whats NOT? Not you, and certainly not me.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Very interesting, I never had dreams that came true, but MANY times I have had a weird thought about something pop into my head for no reason and later on I hear more information about it that I would never have expected to hear. Like recently I randomly started thinking about a videogame called torchlight frontier. Some background there are two games called torchlight 1 and 2 which are good Diablo style games that I liked a lot. And then the developers announced torchlight frontier which was supposed to be an MMO, which pissed me off because I never liked MMO games. Well one day after thinking about this, I read online that the developers have decided to make the game a more traditional diablo clone rather than an MMO, and are now calling it torchlight 3.

I was very happy to read this information, I could never have predicted it. So there must be SOME physic or predictive force than made me think of it before I ever read the information. But I never got enough information to predict the future or anything like that. Yeah, I definitely think there might be some physic ability, maybe some people like you have very good psychic abilities while guys like me just have slight abilities. Very strange, I guess some will just say it is coincidence, but if you lived my life you wouldn't say that this has happened to me for a LONG time, but not enough to predict exactly what is going to happen, just give me a slight idea that something interesting is going to happen soon.