Crazy question for my brothers. Is it possible that I CREATED this timeline somehow?

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
yeah i have a similar theory as well.
The Universe is amazingly complex, and to be aware of even a PART of how it works is a true achievement, and maybe worthy of its notice? Im trying to figure it out... there were two other events that happened to me, that ive never forgotten, that have taught me the Universe can be MALLEABLE, depending on ones mind, will, and thought processes.. Ill write about those events soon, however, this entire board will probably label them as fantasy or delusion, but they both happened

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
whereistheun.jpg
Consider this... The GEARS of the Universe are beyond complex, far beyond PRESENT human understanding.. It is FOLLY to believe that we grasp ALL the physical laws and processes in the background.. We are not even CLOSE as a species. For example, we know through sheer mathematics that there are a MINIMUM of 10 dimensions all around us, and we can ONLY perceive but three!! How much MORE is there around us that is beyond the limits of our understanding? So, my point is, maybe there are some beings that perceive a bit more of the strange mechanics governing our reality, and by that very awareness, gain a small amount of control over it, EVEN on an unconscious level somehow? THose would be "key" beings, and maybe they can do things like "hijack" the timeline, with proper FOREKNOWLEDGE of course, without that advance knowledge, their choices would be LIMITED to the present track.. But with the right visions, they can see the future of the present track, and alter it.. For better or worse, whos to say!! But alter it just the same... Thats my theory in a nutshell

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
All this is relative to the subjective and objective reality, in reality spiritual aspects like deja vu has everything to do with spirituality and the more often you experience, the closer to death you actually are. We suffer through a spiritual cosmic experience whether we like to admit to it or not. What if our lives were a constant cycle and this is not the only time that we live in, much like the butterfly effect movie to a certain degree and we are reliving it over and over again choosing different paths? Many of this subject context has been covered and discovered by previous hi iq individuals who have opened their mind to this psychological phenomena. It's just a higher state of consciousness.

Last edited:

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
All this is relative to the subjective and objective reality, in reality spiritual aspects like deja vu has everything to do with spirituality and the more often you experience, the closer to death you actually are. We suffer through a spiritual cosmic experience whether we like to admit to it or not. What if our lives were a constant cycle and this is not the only time that we live in, much like the butterfly effect movie to a certain degree and we are reliving it over and over again choosing different paths? Many of this subject context has been covered and discovered by previous hi iq individuals who have opened their mind to this psychological phenomena. It's just a higher state of consciousness.
In that case, I count myself in good company.. Since I suspect I may be one of those key beings I mentioned.. Many times over the years the Universe, or the unified cosmic consciousness has sent me messages almost directly, through VERY crazy impossible events and circumstances. I just wish one of those crazy circumstances would have been winning the powerball

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Cryptoknight said:
In that case, I count myself in good company.. Since I suspect I may be one of those key beings I mentioned.. Many times over the years the Universe, or the unified cosmic consciousness has sent me messages almost directly, through VERY crazy impossible events and circumstances. I just wish one of those crazy circumstances would have been winning the powerball
I'd rather live a frugal life than live life with an opulence existence. Being poor gives me some freedom, stops me from dwelling in the underbelly of society.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Lordgoro said:
Cryptoknight said:
I'd rather live a frugal life than live life with an opulence existence. Being poor gives me some freedom, stops me from dwelling in the underbelly of society.
THe possessions you own, end up OWNING YOU!

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Cryptoknight said:
Lordgoro said:
THe possessions you own, end up OWNING YOU!
I believe that possessions can possess you indeed

Aaron95

Incels.Net Novice
Bro you ralkin shirOTE="Lordgoro, post: 157466, member: 1444"]
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?
[/QUOTE]
Bro you talking ѕhit lmao, that's insanw

Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?
Wow, your life seemed more interesting compared to mine. Things were better back in the 20th century.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Bro you ralkin shirOTE="Lordgoro, post: 157466, member: 1444"]
Bro you talking ѕhit lmao, that's insanw
[/QUOTE]
A better question would be.. do you truly believe our Universe is actually SANE? Or rational? I certainly dont, not after everything ive seen and experienced! Its actually the OPPOSITE of sane and rational

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Sometimes I've had this feeling of dejavu. Like it happened before, or in a dream. But nothing so blatant to make me think I predicted the future. I don't believe that's more than a feeling, as you say highly unlikely in my opinion.

But if you really have this kind of power, I wish you to dream about a future where we find some peace, or at least the numbers in lottery hehe

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Sometimes I've had this feeling of dejavu. Like it happened before, or in a dream. But nothing so blatant to make me think I predicted the future. I don't believe that's more than a feeling, as you say highly unlikely in my opinion.

But if you really have this kind of power, I wish you to dream about a future where we find some peace, or at least the numbers in lottery hehe
Trust me.. I would if I could.. However, It was never a power, more like a side effect, and only happened three times in my life, as I said, and they all ended after the timeline changed to this. No more visions of the future, maybe because all this was not supposed to happen? So basically, "anything goes, all bets are off" kind of crazy timeline!! How else to explain Trump being fuсking President? And misery for millions of males due to feminism beyond control.. I KNOW I didnt see this coming

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
Fiesta Payasos said:

Trust me.. I would if I could.. However, It was never a power, more like a side effect, and only happened three times in my life, as I said, and they all ended after the timeline changed to this. No more visions of the future, maybe because all this was not supposed to happen? So basically, "anything goes, all bets are off" kind of crazy timeline!! How else to explain Trump being fuсking President? And misery for millions of males due to feminism beyond control.. I KNOW I didnt see this coming
I don't know if there's infinite timelines according to our moves, or is just one, where it all happens. It's something imposible to prove, like the existence of God, or if we live in a simulation. Philosophical questions without answers.

Cryptoknight

Blarghonism
Fiesta Payasos said:

Well, me being Australian did realise that Hillary fucked up bad, just the luck of the draw there bro... Noone was really prepared.