Crazy question for my brothers. Is it possible that I CREATED this timeline somehow?

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Gonna tell you guys a short story, which will sound completely insane to normal humans. Im looking for opinions if its actually possible, or if im LOST in personal delusions.. Ive always known there was something "different" about me, completely setting me apart from normies(as many of you can possibly relate I hope. However, Ive always wondering if by my AWARENESS of things, and the Universe, if Im actually far more responsible for how things have unfolded then a normal human being.
As in the Universe actually NOTICES me somehow, and makes changes accordingly, depending upon what Ive chosen? Theres an old quote from
Nietzsche that goes : "If you look into the Abyss too long, the Abyss also looks back at you"
From my earliest times ive been noticing the Abyss, the futility of all, and the darkness of the Universe, and our pitiful cries into it that go unheard.
Time to time the Universe has talked back to me in its very own inscrutable ways.
So heres my theory, Ive hinted at it before, but never explained it..
As a teen, I had multiple paranormal events happen to me.. Some of these events were physical, meaning they actually occurred to my body, and the "reality" around me, but the other events happened mentally, meaning "visions" of things to occur.. When I was a kid, I didn't just have a sense a deja vu a few times, they used to be an almost DAILY occurrence.. To the point that I felt like I was living the exact same life TWICE, on an almost daily basis.. It got REALLY insane, trust me.
So, the events(not the deja vu) were this.. The first happened around 13, I had a vivid dream of a girl I liked from school from afar(of course), I used to watch her often, and get nervous when I saw her, dreaded it, yet longed for it.. In my dream, I saw her get picked up somewhere by a car, and saw her get murdered by knife in the vehicle.. Then I woke. 2 weeks later, she disappeared from school, after a few days they put her face on the local news as a missing teen.. A month after that, her body was found on the side on an interstate highway. I told no one of course, whats the point?
Second time, around 4 years later, I had a vivid dream of my best friends(and blood brother) mother carol dying in her sleep... In the dream Josepg and I were sitting in afield, stalking his ex-girlfriend(haha, ironic), and I was helping him of course.. Our other friend pauly wandered into the field that morning, yelling Josephs name, and crying.. He found us, and told us Carol had died in the night. Then I woke up sweating.
About three months later, we were sitting in a field, in the same circumstances exactly, when pauly came up to us, in the exact same way, and told us about her death! I never told Joseph, he would never believe me, or if he somehow did, he might have gotten angry with me for never saying anything..
So at this point, I was 2 for 2, right everytime
The third and final dream happened in my early 20s.. I saw myself in buffalo on a railroad bridge, running for all my lifes worth, from a gang intent upon my destruction. I got to the middle of the bridge, and was shot in the back by the hooligans behind me, and fell off the side, and fell a long way into the street and died on the road.. I KNEW I was very early 30s agewise, and I KNEW the exact location of my death!!
So, I made it a point, to leave my homecity long ago, and never go back in my 30s..
My point is, I know that if I stayed in Buffalo, that would have been my future, death, and the future of the timeline would have continued upon its proper course. However, I avoided it altogether, and am still living at 49.. Is it POSSIBLE that I created this fucked up twisted unnatural timeline for us all? Interesting note, after my 30s, I had no more visions of future events, they stopped!! So, am I insane? Am I delusional? Or did I create all this, and the Universe notices me, and is laughing at my struggle, as well as OUR struggles as incels and outcasts?

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
This is NOT a cope, these events actually happened trust me.. Is it possible that I actually caused this world to be like it is? The insanity of Trump? The rise of feminism to the point its deadly to males, the insanity of this modern world, and our doomed predicament as incels? None of my stories are fiction, they all happened. I wonder if maybe there are a number of KEY, extremely aware beings among billions, that somehow reality revolves around, or reacts to? Capable of changing the very timeline track that our Universe runs along? Just a theory, but a good one..

OysterSauce

Wizard Apprentice
This is nothing paranormal. Lots of people have predicted the future in their dreams. No one can explain why, but it's not some special power you have. Even I predicted my dog's unexpected death in a dream, it wasn't as serious as your predictions but still.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
This is nothing paranormal. Lots of people have predicted the future in their dreams. No one can explain why, but it's not some special power you have. Even I predicted my dog's unexpected death in a dream, it wasn't as serious as your predictions but still.
Ive NEVER claimed to have special powers, I am merely a witness to things.. However, to see the future, and CHANGE its path, that is what im referring to.. What would have happened if you somehow SAVED your animal from death hmm? If it were possible? Thats essentially what has happened, thereby creating an alternate version of the original timeline, but a twisted fucked up version, not even close to the original one, like a rotten vine, unchecked, and unnatural.

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
Well, i believe that there are things that exist that we can't explain, and plenty of stuff we still don't know about.

i'm too sleepy right now to comment fully on the above, but let me leave you with this regarding my own personal experiences regarding the whole rhythm/universe adjusting itself to you/vice-versa etc.

For those of you not in the states or canada (i actually don't remember exactly how it works in canada, but lets just say for anyone not from North america) the way our traffic signals work is that, generally, they will alternate first moves on green. (usually this is for left turn on green) That is, if westbound traffic had the first move per cycle, then the next time eastbound gets it, then the next westbound and so on and so on etc. At some traffic lights, i think they DON'T alternate and that's ok too for my situation.

Whenever i'm stopped at a traffic light---the other side always gets the first go. Even at the signals, where i suspect there is no alternation, the other side still goes first----i don't intentionally position myself for this either. (how could i plan this out, even if i DID know the patterns? But how could i know to begin with?)
i'll be at the same light, maybe on the same day, maybe on a different day, this time on the other side, waiting. And, not suprisingly, the other side goes first. The other side ALWAYS goes first.

i think this has something to do with personal rhythm/ unexplainable forces in the universe which i have absolutely no control over. i somewhat vaguely feel "someone"/"something" is watching me from afar and somehow controlling everything/controlling my personal movements and actions?

i think this "rhythm" has a lot to do with life and incelhood specifically.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Well, i believe that there are things that exist that we can't explain, and plenty of stuff we still don't know about.

i'm too sleepy right now to comment fully on the above, but let me leave you with this regarding my own personal experiences regarding the whole rhythm/universe adjusting itself to you/vice-versa etc.

For those of you not in the states or canada (i actually don't remember exactly how it works in canada, but lets just say for anyone not from North america) the way our traffic signals work is that, generally, they will alternate first moves on green. (usually this is for left turn on green) That is, if westbound traffic had the first move per cycle, then the next time eastbound gets it, then the next westbound and so on and so on etc. At some traffic lights, i think they DON'T alternate and that's ok too for my situation.

Whenever i'm stopped at a traffic light---the other side always gets the first go. Even at the signals, where i suspect there is no alternation, the other side still goes first----i don't intentionally position myself for this either. (how could i plan this out, even if i DID know the patterns? But how could i know to begin with?)
i'll be at the same light, maybe on the same day, maybe on a different day, this time on the other side, waiting. And, not suprisingly, the other side goes first. The other side ALWAYS goes first.

i think this has something to do with personal rhythm/ unexplainable forces in the universe which i have absolutely no control over. i somewhat vaguely feel "someone"/"something" is watching me from afar and somehow controlling everything/controlling my personal movements and actions?

i think this "rhythm" has a lot to do with life and incelhood specifically.
Its MORE then possible, its likely for certain beings I think.. Maybe an extreme awareness of reality around us? Or something similiar, not sure.. But maybe the Universe IS aware of certain beings as those beings are aware of the Universe, and it reacts, changing only for those beings? I dont know, but its a theory im working on... I have what I consider PROOF that the Universe notices me, and ill post it soon.. Its soo highly unlikely, it would never happen, yet it did, to me.. When I get enough time ill explain it

Chadcel925

Incels.Net Master
Idk man just because you avoided your death in your "dream" that doesn't means you have changed the timeline and while I do believe in the Butterfly Effect, it is very unlikely that you not playing along with your dreams has caused these events. But what do I know, maybe you did and maybe you didn't, what matters is we survive whatever timeline we are currently living since no amount of wondering will make us go to an alternative timeline.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Sometimes i wonder same thing. Like I had opportunities in high school to ascend, but was too shy and believed in cucked things like waiting for marriage before sex.

Because of this, i wonder if i accidentally caused a quantum field resonance cascade, and accidentally took us all to the wrong alternate timeline dimension.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
ANYTHING is possible, but some things are highly unlikely.. wish I could figure it out!! One thing im SURE of, whatever the cause, I dont believe this timeline is NATURAL, or was meant to exist!

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Deja Vu is something that happens to me very frequently and is scary as ѕhit. It makes me sad and nervous. But yeah... Very interesting topic.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ANYTHING is possible, but some things are highly unlikely.. wish I could figure it out!! One thing im SURE of, whatever the cause, I dont believe this timeline is NATURAL, or was meant to exist!
I can relate.

I knew an atheist who had psychic dreams. Paranormal is definitely the reality. I've even seen paranormal things first hand.

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
My original point is, if I happen to be ONE of those KEY beings I mentioned, I may be responsible for creating this fucked up timeline.. Who knows? But the Universe certainly notices me, I can say this with 100 percent assuredness

Lordgoro

Do You Feel In Charge?
Just a theory, but there may be "key" beings, who by awareness are extraordinarily aware of the Universe, and with a higher conciousness, yet are trapped here along with the normal beings(normies).. And because they are AWARE of the gears of the Universe, and how they work, perhaps the Universe is ALSO aware of them in return.. And the timeless can change according to the choices or wills of these beings, probably not on purpose, but the universe adheres to them regardless.. Total awareness causes awareness in both directions, and so they are pivotal beings, that can hijack the timeline, and cause it to change... Thats my current theory..
Generally "normies' never get this awareness, so therefore, they blindly believe everything is normal, and ordinary, therefore they have no influence whatsoever, and are kinda syuck in a "loop" unable to see anything outside of their normal reality.. But some unique individual(a very few) can see it all, or at least a good chunk of it, and by their actions, hijack the timeline, not on purpose, but hijack it nonetheless.. Thats my current theory