Courts worldwide legally cockblock sub-Chad

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Normtards are now actually getting jailed and fined for an intercourse with their own GFs if there is a threat that their subhuman genes will spread.
Links
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-stealthing-idUSKBN1851UN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/health/stealthing-germany-sexual-assault-scli-intl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/singapore-stealthing-sex-illegal-criminal-law-reform-bill-penal-code-a8782456.html

Behold, literal and completely real state-enforced cockblocking of sub-Chad. This is what awaits those who somehow manage to ascend. All femoids are now state's property which only Chad is authorized to actually use and we are supposed to maintain via beta bux and taxes.

It's only consent when you're Chad.
inb4 "muh wymyn provide for themselves". No, they mostly do meme jobs and have to be pushed by the state to actually important positions, because they aren't capable of handling it. Basically, one more form of welfare.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Worst I heard was some currycel on an airplane was getting threatened with life in prison for touching a girl on the ass without her consent. Complete batshit insanity.


Also they guy who removed his condom should only recieve a small slap on the wrist, unless he had some sort of STD then he should get something more serious of a punishment. 10 years in prison is fucking extreme if they don't have a serious STD. But the world is ran by batshit moronic idiots who have no empathy for anyone I guess.
 

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
Normtards are now actually getting jailed and fined for an intercourse with their own GFs if there is a threat that their subhuman genes will spread.
Links
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-stealthing-idUSKBN1851UN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/health/stealthing-germany-sexual-assault-scli-intl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/singapore-stealthing-sex-illegal-criminal-law-reform-bill-penal-code-a8782456.html

Behold, literal and completely real state-enforced cockblocking of sub-Chad. This is what awaits those who somehow manage to ascend. All femoids are now state's property which only Chad is authorized to actually use and we are supposed to maintain via beta bux and taxes.

It's only consent when you're Chad.
inb4 "muh wymyn provide for themselves". No, they mostly do meme jobs and have to be pushed by the state to actually important positions, because they aren't capable of handling it. Basically, one more form of welfare.
I don't see it as jailed for a "threat of genes being spread"
The immorality here is exploitating trust. Why she wants the condom on is irrelevant to the situation. No court of law could prove WHY a woman wants a man to wear a condom. We can speculate and assess, but no actual tangible proof exists.
They can however prove that removing one without the other knowing is deceitful.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Malakai said:
tremor said:
Normtards are now actually getting jailed and fined for an intercourse with their own GFs if there is a threat that their subhuman genes will spread.
Links
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-stealthing-idUSKBN1851UN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/health/stealthing-germany-sexual-assault-scli-intl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/singapore-stealthing-sex-illegal-criminal-law-reform-bill-penal-code-a8782456.html

Behold, literal and completely real state-enforced cockblocking of sub-Chad. This is what awaits those who somehow manage to ascend. All femoids are now state's property which only Chad is authorized to actually use and we are supposed to maintain via beta bux and taxes.

It's only consent when you're Chad.
inb4 "muh wymyn provide for themselves". No, they mostly do meme jobs and have to be pushed by the state to actually important positions, because they aren't capable of handling it. Basically, one more form of welfare.
I don't see it as jailed for a "threat of genes being spread"
The immorality here is exploitating trust. Why she wants the condom on is irrelevant to the situation. No court of law could prove WHY a woman wants a man to wear a condom. We can speculate and assess, but no actual tangible proof exists.
They can however prove that removing one without the other knowing is deceitful.
Good thing ID NEVER agree to use a condom in the 1st place! Physically I wouldnt be able to even if I wanted to.. Its a BARE ride or NO RIDE for me! The way NATURE intended
 

Malakai

Incels.Net Novice
Lordgoro said:
Malakai said:
tremor said:
Normtards are now actually getting jailed and fined for an intercourse with their own GFs if there is a threat that their subhuman genes will spread.
Links
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-stealthing-idUSKBN1851UN

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/20/health/stealthing-germany-sexual-assault-scli-intl/index.html

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/singapore-stealthing-sex-illegal-criminal-law-reform-bill-penal-code-a8782456.html

Behold, literal and completely real state-enforced cockblocking of sub-Chad. This is what awaits those who somehow manage to ascend. All femoids are now state's property which only Chad is authorized to actually use and we are supposed to maintain via beta bux and taxes.

It's only consent when you're Chad.
inb4 "muh wymyn provide for themselves". No, they mostly do meme jobs and have to be pushed by the state to actually important positions, because they aren't capable of handling it. Basically, one more form of welfare.
I don't see it as jailed for a "threat of genes being spread"
The immorality here is exploitating trust. Why she wants the condom on is irrelevant to the situation. No court of law could prove WHY a woman wants a man to wear a condom. We can speculate and assess, but no actual tangible proof exists.
They can however prove that removing one without the other knowing is deceitful.
Good thing ID NEVER agree to use a condom in the 1st place! Physically I wouldnt be able to even if I wanted to.. Its a BARE ride or NO RIDE for me! The way NATURE intended

That is perfectly fine, provided you made your intentions clear
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Well since im incel, I dont really get the chance... Except when I rarely get escorts... They HAVE to agree before we meet on all "conditions", otherwise they dont get my money... Its worked so far...
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Well since im incel, I dont really get the chance... Except when I rarely get escorts... They HAVE to agree before we meet on all "conditions", otherwise they dont get my money... Its worked so far...
Perhaps there is a GoroJr., floating about the Euphrates, in a cute little teensie weensie baby basket methinks.
 

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Probably NOT!! Considering escorts are generally practical experts at NOT getting pregnant.. Also, on a sidenote, considering my unique physiology, I doubt anyone would EVER get "knocked up" from me, I am just not the same as most others...
 
Top