Couldn't even get a freshmen girl

Anakin66

56/56
Seniors in high school are known for goin after freshman girls cause they're easy and naive. Well I thought my senior year was gonna be the time for me to shine. I was in a mixed class with juniors, sophomores and freshman. They're was an absolutely stunning petite 15 year old Arab girl with jet black hair and light brown eyes. She wore such tight fit clothing and had perfume that my hormones raging. To say I was strongly attracted to her would be an understatement. But alas I tried to get her Snapchat indirectly by saying it was to keep in touch for homework purposes;she gave me a look of weariness as if I was stalking her and awkwardly said no. A week later I found out she was getting fucked down by a 20 year old frat Chad. I really should just fuckin rope life is horrendous

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
    124/131
Brutal. But cucks will say she's only a child. I can only imagine how hard socialization is in high school now that everyone has smartphones, snapchat, Instagram and whatnot. It's been 14 years since I left high school and even then it was difficult to get a foid.

Anakin66

56/56
Brutal. But cucks will say she's only a child. I can only imagine how hard socialization is in high school now that everyone has smartphones, snapchat, Instagram and whatnot. It's been 14 years since I left high school and even then it was difficult to get a foid.
Nah they're completely physically developed at that age

bcroger2

132/300
Sorry man, best advice I can give is to try to get with a less physically attractive person. Sounds like you are aiming for Stacy.

Oogabooga

Asphyxiation Fetish Cel
    135/300
Seniors in high school are known for goin after freshman girls cause they're easy and naive. Well I thought my senior year was gonna be the time for me to shine. I was in a mixed class with juniors, sophomores and freshman. They're was an absolutely stunning petite 15 year old Arab girl with jet black hair and light brown eyes. She wore such tight fit clothing and had perfume that my hormones raging. To say I was strongly attracted to her would be an understatement. But alas I tried to get her Snapchat indirectly by saying it was to keep in touch for homework purposes;she gave me a look of weariness as if I was stalking her and awkwardly said no. A week later I found out she was getting fucked down by a 20 year old frat Chad. I really should just fuckin rope life is horrendous
Fuckin ethnic wh*res are the worst, they’re bigger white supremacists than the entire KKK, and even if they do fuck a non white guy, he’s almost certainly a high tier Chad

Eyo Solo

114/216
Anakin66 said:
Fuckin ethnic wh*res are the worst, they’re bigger white supremacists than the entire KKK, and even if they do fuck a non white guy, he’s almost certainly a high tier Chad
Sjw in the streets, KKK in the sheets.

TheLastMujahid

43/47
Sounds exactly like my high school experience. All four years in that school sucked. It was hell. I don’t want to hear any of these bitches complain when guys start going overseas to get women. They deserve to be abandoned.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    178/300
God Im GLAD I never went to the first YEAR of High school... I would have been a newspaper headline for sure

Anakin66

56/56
Anakin66 said:
Yeah all they want is white boy cock

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
    140/300
15 years old and not a virgin? Christ, what a wh*re, yet I’m 26 and still a virgin to this day.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    178/300
iNCEL is INCEL, regardless of age... Young incels end up becomeing OLD incels!! Is it OUR faulT? Hell no! Is it societies fault? HELL YES!!! Is it womens unattainable sky high standards? 100 percent YES!

DontWakeMe

120/300
I will confess when I was 24-5 I did get lucky and this 15 year old girl on omegle. We talked on and off online for over a year. Eventually I met her when she was 16. She was sluting by then. She said "i'm just gonna let him see now." I saw her instagram. This girl is like a 6, or 7 when done up. Though she's at peak fertility. She had like 100 guys that were 6-7s getting at her on instagram available to sleep with. She kept trying to interact with a gigachad(one of the hottest in the city) and a statusmaxxed semi-famous 6/10 guy. Both guys ignored her even though she tried for months to get their attention. I also found out one time when we were off is because she chased a 8/10 Tyrone that fucked her a few times then kicked her our of his concubines, which is when she started speaking to me again.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    178/300
I will confess when I was 24-5 I did get lucky and this 15 year old girl on omegle. We talked on and off online for over a year. Eventually I met her when she was 16. She was sluting by then. She said "i'm just gonna let him see now." I saw her instagram. This girl is like a 6, or 7 when done up. Though she's at peak fertility. She had like 100 guys that were 6-7s getting at her on instagram available to sleep with. She kept trying to interact with a gigachad(one of the hottest in the city) and a statusmaxxed semi-famous 6/10 guy. Both guys ignored her even though she tried for months to get their attention. I also found out one time when we were off is because she chased a 8/10 Tyrone that fucked her a few times then kicked her our of his concubines, which is when she started speaking to me again.
What a sl*t she was