Could somebody please buy the domain incels.com?

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
Could somebody please buy the domain incels.com and make it hentai or something easy on the eyes at least? I'm sick of seeing that for sale site everytime i accidentally type in .com instead of .net. And if you also buy incels.de make it some classy German porm.

rev van mev

Stay Spun.
rev van mev said:
Hidden said:
Michael Jackson preached the same thing, unless he was talking about dancing and punching himself in the dick at the same time?
View attachment 17703
Well if you feel like you need to do that, but i'd seriously reccomend watch an online hentai vid called Ellie In Chains first. It would give you the righteous vindication you need without going on a bloody rampage. I get its against your religion and all but........Not like a Muslim has never cried Alluh Akbar alone by himself, right?

Last edited:

Hidden

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
rev van mev said:
Michael Jackson preached the same thing, unless he was talking about dancing and punching himself in the dick at the same time?
View attachment 17703
Well if you feel like you need to do that, but i'd seriously reccomend watch an online hentai vid called Ellie In Chains first. It would give you the righteous vindication you need without going on a bloody rampage. I get its against your religion and all but........Not like a Muslim has never cried Alluh Akbar alone by himsel, right?

download.jpg