Could i ascend by asking out a blind girl?

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
The director at my work has a blind daughter that comes 3 days a week to discuss about our research, I was one of the people talking to her today and she seems to enjoy my company, I notice it's because she doesn't know what I look like, so am thinking of asking her out the next time she comes. I hope my coworkers don't cock block by telling her how much of a genetic dysfunction I am. Is this a possibility of ascension?
 

SexDemon

Incels.Net Junior
As incels we are born with an inability to socialize. You will not have the ability to ascend with a girl simply because she is blind. But, you also seem to be less self conscious about your looks. So it is a possibility.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Lordgoro said:
Possibly... Depends if she TALKS to the other girls there I suppose...
Your right, if she talks to other girls there and they tell her how ugly I am, it's absolutely over.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
SexDemon said:
As incels we are born with an inability to socialize. You will not have the ability to ascend with a girl simply because she is blind. But, you also seem to be less self conscious about your looks. So it is a possibility.
I really don't know man. Am not socially retarded, but am not so good at reading social cues. I guess I'll ask her out and see what happens.
 

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Forced meme. She might tell your face shape is you let her touch it, also her friends will shit on you and it will probably be over for you. This hivemind thing is extremely underrated.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
Forced meme. She might tell your face shape is you let her touch it, also her friends will ѕhit on you and it will probably be over for you. This hivemind thing is extremely underrated.
We'll see what happens when i ask her out tomorrow, i hope it's not over before i ask.
 

Xero1101

Incels.Net Novice
Yes, she’s still a woman. Her being blind doesn’t make her less worthy just as ugly incels aren’t less worthy.

Seeing that I consider incels such as myself to have disabilities ourselves such as awkwardness and poor genetics I’m partial to care about disabled people being taken advantage of.

So don’t just use her for sex and toss her aside, I’d imagine her being blind she doesn’t have much of a sex life hersef.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's a good idea but we live in an age where male sex drive is shamed. So she and/or society might shame as the evil inkel "taking advantage of a poor old blind chick and robbing her of her precious asexuality."
 

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
Xero1101 said:
Yes, she’s still a woman. Her being blind doesn’t make her less worthy just as ugly incels aren’t less worthy.

Seeing that I consider incels such as myself to have disabilities ourselves such as awkwardness and poor genetics I’m partial to care about disabled people being taken advantage of.

So don’t just use her for sex and toss her aside, I’d imagine her being blind she doesn’t have much of a sex life hersef.
Go for it, with what Xero says in mind.
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
Xenon said:
Xero1101 said:
Yes, she’s still a woman. Her being blind doesn’t make her less worthy just as ugly incels aren’t less worthy.

Seeing that I consider incels such as myself to have disabilities ourselves such as awkwardness and poor genetics I’m partial to care about disabled people being taken advantage of.

So don’t just use her for sex and toss her aside, I’d imagine her being blind she doesn’t have much of a sex life hersef.
Go for it, with what Xero says in mind.
Am not the type of guy to use other people, and I hate people that do that. Am actually looking for a relationship, not just sex. Even though she's blind, she's very cool compared to the majority of girls out there that expects you to carry the conversation from a-z without them having to say a word.
 

Xenon

Incels.Net Novice
AfricanCel said:
Xenon said:
Xero1101 said:
Yes, she’s still a woman. Her being blind doesn’t make her less worthy just as ugly incels aren’t less worthy.

Seeing that I consider incels such as myself to have disabilities ourselves such as awkwardness and poor genetics I’m partial to care about disabled people being taken advantage of.

So don’t just use her for sex and toss her aside, I’d imagine her being blind she doesn’t have much of a sex life hersef.
Go for it, with what Xero says in mind.
Am not the type of guy to use other people, and I hate people that do that. Am actually looking for a relationship, not just sex. Even though she's blind, she's very cool compared to the majority of girls out there that expects you to carry the conversation from a-z without them having to say a word.
Good luck then! And keep us posted!
 

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
update: Ascension plan failed!, it's officially over for me. I asked her to go for ice cream with me at a nearby restaurant, she said it would be nice, but she doesn't want to go anywhere without her father. Then I said she could wait in the conference room while I go get the ice cream for both of us, she said no with conviction. Then I said, "don't you like ice cream"?, then she said "am not interested" If I had tried harder, I would be jeopardizing my job because she would have told her father. It over for me. I hate this world, I hate this life, I've been deprived of intimacy all my life, it's fucking sucks. Am just trying to fucking live, but I constantly get rejected by women to subhuman levels. Am going to start saving for my funeral, I can't live another year like this. This should also be a daily reminder to fellow Incels, no matter what you do, no matter how much you change, femoids will never consider you enough to date you. It's like a fucking curse.
 
Top