Corona-chan UPDATE!!! - You can´t stop progress ( 200K+ Infected )

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER

:ghost:

WoW

Preps me.

Buddy boyos, hide yourselves well inside your basements with lots of food, drinks and vidya/anime ( like me lol )
This girl is aiming for the high score.

FSM

Bow to me or die foids!
Realistically speaking if the apocalypse really happens truecels like me will be the first to die off. We are too low IQ and socially anxious to prep anything. Plus we won't be able to compete with all the Chad preppers :(

Chad preppers always win

DarkMTS_57

Doomer RacER
Realistically speaking if the apocalypse really happens truecels like me will be the first to die off. We are too low IQ and socially anxious to prep anything. Plus we won't be able to compete with all the Chad preppers :(

Chad preppers always win
Those retarded normies will die off first, thank to the diseases ( HIV, STD ) related with sexhavery.
Hahahaha!!
Corona-chan will swipe them off this planet, once they get it!!

Microcel

Lurker
FSM said:

Chad preppers always win
Those retаrded normies will die off first, thank to the diseases ( HIV, STD ) related with sexhavery.
Hahahaha!!
Corona-chan will swipe them off this planet, once they get it!!
Studies show people affected by HIV and using antiretroviral drugs with effect, by this I mean with viraemia under control and a number of CD4 in blood higher than 500 have the same risk of a bad illness by Covid-19 as any other healthy person.

So yeah it won't discriminate between sex havers and people not having sex unless you are not suppressing HIV which is unlikely you are not.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
This virus is not targetting young and healthy people JFL. At first I thought it was only a matter of time before young individuals got seriously ill but that's not the case. An article by the BBC written a few weeks ago reported that the average age of those who died from Codvid-19 in Italy was 81! Italy has an aged population, no wonder they've been hit hard. It seems that we're all worried over nothing. There was absolutely no reason to shut down everything in other countries. It seems that we have all been fooled.

"The national health institute said the average age of those who have died was 81, with the majority suffering from underlying health problems. An estimated 72% of all those who have died were men."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51777049

Microcel

Lurker
This virus is not targetting young and healthy people JFL. At first I thought it was only a matter of time before young individuals got seriously ill but that's not the case. An article by the BBC written a few weeks ago reported that the average age of those who died from Codvid-19 in Italy was 81! Italy has an aged population, no wonder they've been hit hard. It seems that we're all worried over nothing. There was absolutely no reason to shut down everything in other countries. It seems that we have all been fooled.

"The national health institute said the average age of those who have died was 81, with the majority suffering from underlying health problems. An estimated 72% of all those who have died were men."

Quarantine is justified and the best measure ever implemented.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
This didn't really come as a surprise...

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th

We have been saying this for a while boyo. Look up the spanish flu 1918 and compare it to coronavirus and see how lucky the world is. That flu for some reason was worst for those with the most strongest immune systems rather than old people like coronavirus virus and it killed 60 million people with much more limited globalisation than compared to today.

Last edited:

Ropist

Incels.Net Master
Today I woke up with a sore throat. If I have corona I will use my body as a biological weapon and infect as many normies as I can (in GTA 5).