Coping is basically passing time, and trying not to go postal..

GaelicPeasant92

Incels.Net Junior
Odimm said:
I agree. I cope because it's the only thing I can do. I will not kill myself because I am a very petty person and I will not give even one piece of human garbage the satisfaction of my suіcіde. So I find my little pockets of enjoyment where I can and cling to them uncompromisingly. I still enjoy many things and will continue to do so, and I am waiting for the day any Chad crosses my path and tries to tread on that. You will see me on the news, that is a promise from one very mentally disturbed person. Best just leave me be here in my corner.
Couldn't agree more. Some people called it arrogance but I REFUSE to rope and I will continue to exist as long as possible if only to SPITE the people who want me to not exist. I live for my hobbies and to spite elitists. If ever they attempt to finally take my existence by force I swear I will force myself to live on until I can bring at least one of them to a worse hell than this world with me.
I have the opposite view, I think normies want us to stay alive so they can watch us suffer and bully us. They always preach anti suіcіde stuff, I will rope one day so they can no longer hurt me.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
SpiritAnimal said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I thinks it's definitely bad when you are coping in your late teens. So much life left, ugh just let me die already fuck.
Based, this world has little to offer young men.
Opportunities are limited, the way I see it it's either be a jestermaxxing cuck or be blackpilleed. Chads obviously have the better option. It's going to be interesting to see what happens as continuous generations of men are ostricized and left for dead by society.
It won't take generations. The "manosphere" is already a scary boogieman. Soyciety won't be able to ignore the hordes of "jokers", much longer.

SpiritAnimal

An eye for a head
KhhvForEternity said:
SpiritAnimal said:
Based, this world has little to offer young men.
Opportunities are limited, the way I see it it's either be a jestermaxxing cuck or be blackpilleed. Chads obviously have the better option. It's going to be interesting to see what happens as continuous generations of men are ostricized and left for dead by society.
It won't take generations. The "manosphere" is already a scary boogieman. Soyciety won't be able to ignore the hordes of "jokers", much longer.
Based, the manosphere was almost nonexistent ten years ago.

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
tetsusaiga said:
Odimm said:
I agree. I cope because it's the only thing I can do. I will not kill myself because I am a very petty person and I will not give even one piece of human garbage the satisfaction of my suіcіde. So I find my little pockets of enjoyment where I can and cling to them uncompromisingly. I still enjoy many things and will continue to do so, and I am waiting for the day any Chad crosses my path and tries to tread on that. You will see me on the news, that is a promise from one very mentally disturbed person. Best just leave me be here in my corner.
Couldn't agree more. Some people called it arrogance but I REFUSE to rope and I will continue to exist as long as possible if only to SPITE the people who want me to not exist. I live for my hobbies and to spite elitists. If ever they attempt to finally take my existence by force I swear I will force myself to live on until I can bring at least one of them to a worse hell than this world with me.
I have the opposite view, I think normies want us to stay alive so they can watch us suffer and bully us. They always preach anti suіcіde stuff, I will rope one day so they can no longer hurt me.
My point is side of exaggeration and it can be both.
They like us around for entertainment, hypocritical virtue signalling, and self-compliments since we're always there to fill the bottom of societal tier so they don't have to. However if we dare improve our lives or dare live life above what is allowed of our designated class they get indignant even wrathful.

I can see your side of wanting out of their sick games but I'm too angry to let them piss and ѕhit on my grave and move on to bother someone else.

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
Thats basically what coping is, passing the days trying to squeeze at least a few moments of joy, happiness, or childlike wonder out of the life we have. Thats pretty much it.. And trying not to let our bottomless RAGE and depression tear us apart.. Thats the very definition of having copes... To my brothers, whats YOUR opinions and definitions of coping? Always open to more ideas, or different ways of thinking about the same issues..
Exactly and i'm trying hard as fuck not to give into my real desires and get even with this soyciety. They keep pushing me with me and I will eventually lose control at some point...

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
Blackguard said:
KhhvForEternity said:
Based, the manosphere was almost nonexistent ten years ago.
it has seriously ballooned up within the last few years. There are literal children getting blackpilled out there, if you look at some mgtow content creators' comment sections you have little 12 and 13 year olds learning this ѕhit. Kek