Coping is basically passing time, and trying not to go postal..

Blackguard

Elite NEET
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yeah, coping is all I have lately. I wish I had more money so I can travel to some other place and take a nice vacation or something.
For MANY years I wanted to go on a cruise, but couldn't find the time or money to do so. Now with this coronavirus crap, a cruise ship is one of the worst places to be.
Cruises have been know for being plagued with infectious diseases.

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
I agree. I cope because it's the only thing I can do. I will not kill myself because I am a very petty person and I will not give even one piece of human garbage the satisfaction of my suіcіde. So I find my little pockets of enjoyment where I can and cling to them uncompromisingly. I still enjoy many things and will continue to do so, and I am waiting for the day any Chad crosses my path and tries to tread on that. You will see me on the news, that is a promise from one very mentally disturbed person. Best just leave me be here in my corner.
Couldn't agree more. Some people called it arrogance but I REFUSE to rope and I will continue to exist as long as possible if only to SPITE the people who want me to not exist. I live for my hobbies and to spite elitists. If ever they attempt to finally take my existence by force I swear I will force myself to live on until I can bring at least one of them to a worse hell than this world with me.

Silentstigma

Incels.Net Novice
Thats basically what coping is, passing the days trying to squeeze at least a few moments of joy, happiness, or childlike wonder out of the life we have. Thats pretty much it.. And trying not to let our bottomless RAGE and depression tear us apart.. Thats the very definition of having copes... To my brothers, whats YOUR opinions and definitions of coping? Always open to more ideas, or different ways of thinking about the same issues..
Or in more heavy ѕhit, it's realizing that there is a high probability of not defying the odds confirmed by the way how reality works. It's for the best to stop being blinded by modern romanticism.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
Thats basically what coping is, passing the days trying to squeeze at least a few moments of joy, happiness, or childlike wonder out of the life we have. Thats pretty much it.. And trying not to let our bottomless RAGE and depression tear us apart.. Thats the very definition of having copes... To my brothers, whats YOUR opinions and definitions of coping? Always open to more ideas, or different ways of thinking about the same issues..
Or in more heavy ѕhit, it's realizing that there is a high probability of not defying the odds confirmed by the way how reality works. It's for the best to stop being blinded by modern romanticism.
I have NO friggen idea what "reality" is... Even our top scientists havent a CLUE!! Just because something seems to work often does not make it REALITY

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
i don't think i can ever cope---just too sad.

Me being possibly "delusional," "stupid," even "psychotic," thinking i can get a girl again IS my cope?

A lot of negative stuff has happpened this month that made me think about coping/LDARing. Just can't bring myself to do it......

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
i don't think i can ever cope---just too sad.

Me being possibly "delusional," "stupid," even "psychotic," thinking i can get a girl again IS my cope?

A lot of negative stuff has happpened this month that made me think about coping/LDARing. Just can't bring myself to do it......
We are ALL coping in our own sad ways, thats the meaning of my original post.... LIFE for us IS coping...

Sasaki

Catharsis
SpiritAnimal said:
KhhvForEternity said:
I thinks it's definitely bad when you are coping in your late teens. So much life left, ugh just let me die already fuck.
Based, this world has little to offer young men.
Try 18 years of it, just waiting to not wake up...
I wouldn't bet anything on that type of death. Better find a way you think is pleasant and go with it.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
I thinks it's definitely bad when you are coping in your late teens. So much life left, ugh just let me die already fuck.
Based, this world has little to offer young men.
Opportunities are limited, the way I see it it's either be a jestermaxxing cuck or be blackpilleed. Chads obviously have the better option. It's going to be interesting to see what happens as continuous generations of men are ostricized and left for dead by society.