Coping is basically passing time, and trying not to go postal..

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Thats basically what coping is, passing the days trying to squeeze at least a few moments of joy, happiness, or childlike wonder out of the life we have. Thats pretty much it.. And trying not to let our bottomless RAGE and depression tear us apart.. Thats the very definition of having copes... To my brothers, whats YOUR opinions and definitions of coping? Always open to more ideas, or different ways of thinking about the same issues..

Odimm

Incels.Net Regular
I agree. I cope because it's the only thing I can do. I will not kill myself because I am a very petty person and I will not give even one piece of human garbage the satisfaction of my suіcіde. So I find my little pockets of enjoyment where I can and cling to them uncompromisingly. I still enjoy many things and will continue to do so, and I am waiting for the day any Chad crosses my path and tries to tread on that. You will see me on the news, that is a promise from one very mentally disturbed person. Best just leave me be here in my corner.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
I agree. I cope because it's the only thing I can do. I will not kill myself because I am a very petty person and I will not give even one piece of human garbage the satisfaction of my suіcіde. So I find my little pockets of enjoyment where I can and cling to them uncompromisingly. I still enjoy many things and will continue to do so, and I am waiting for the day any Chad crosses my path and tries to tread on that. You will see me on the news, that is a promise from one very mentally disturbed person. Best just leave me be here in my corner.
Let sleeping dragons lie huh? Me as well

Now Enlightened

Incels.Net Regular
I have a lot of cope. But most of all, I take pride in them. I work on myself. I develop skills and grow my talent. I write. I learn languages. I won in sports. Naturally, men have a lot of cope than women.

At the end of the day, I see these women complain that men don't have ambition in life. They rant in social media. Then I smile to myself. Because I know it's a confirmation women are idiots who don't really know what they want.
I take pride in their ignorance of having to look for someone talented and honest, when all along I'm here--single all my life.
Then I let them be single. I don't defend the men who hurt them. Only soys used this line: Not all men.
No. I encourage their belief. I agree. Because why else will we convince women otherwise? Convincing women that all men are not the same are a disadvantage to us, men. She's already damaged and used up.

I take satisfaction every time they complain about their men.

KhhvForEternity

Incels.Net Master
KhhvForEternity said:
I thinks it's definitely bad when you are coping in your late teens. So much life left, ugh just let me die already fuck.
How old are you?
almost 18. basically post blackpill now. The problem with me is that I analyse literally everything so I see that everything that I do or anything anyone else does is predetermined. I basically spirituality cope now with the faintest of hopes that if I meditate long enough something good will happen. I have no ego and my inner voice is now deeply suppressed. Started getting redpilled back when I was around 15.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
almost 18. basically post blackpill now. The problem with me is that I analyse literally everything so I see that everything that I do or anything anyone else does is predetermined. I basically spirituality cope now with the faintest of hopes that if I meditate long enough something good will happen. I have no ego and my inner voice is now deeply suppressed. Started getting redpilled back when I was around 15.
Opposite for me. My inner voice often doesnt shutup even when i try to suppress it.

Blackguard

Elite NEET
"coping" is a major part of the ENTIRE society. Guys who got a crappy job cuz their college degree was useless. Or the average normie guy, who goes MGTOW to avoid fat foids. Or the guy who goes full NEET to avoid jobs with slave wages.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
Yeah, coping is all I have lately. I wish I had more money so I can travel to some other place and take a nice vacation or something.
For MANY years I wanted to go on a cruise, but couldn't find the time or money to do so. Now with this coronavirus crap, a cruise ship is one of the worst places to be.