Constant rejection by women is hell, how are you guys managing to live through this? Seriously, How?

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
The math works like this:

Fags know they dont have infinite options, so they hit on you. Females know they have infinite options, so you are never good enough for them.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Might be relevant to mention that the asian he found was actually from asia, not america.

The fact that fags hit on you is evidence enough of female entitlement. I bet if it was a few decades ago you'd be getting laid with females.
The 2 average looking Asian girls were from Asia, not USA as well.

When I was young, in H.S and middle school, I dated lots of girls and could of had even more girlfriends. The problem started in college. I think the competition, along with dating apps. killed my chances. I don't think I actually got uglier but I do often wonder if thats the case.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Were they immigrants or what? I mean legit she was an actual citizen of Asia.

Also you missed my math post, sadly. I thought it was somewhat important.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Were they immigrants or what? I mean legit she was an actual citizen of Asia.

Also you missed my math post, sadly. I thought it was somewhat important.
They were actual citizens of Asia, but came here to study.

"Fags know they dont have infinite options, so they hit on you. Females know they have infinite options, so you are never good enough for them."

I was only hit on by one faggot in college. He was also a black. Only 4 people hit on me in my 4 years of college. 2 obese people, 1 black faggot and 1 hideously ugly Asian girl. Not to mention my fat sister occasionally makes suggestive remarks about my appearance, and my mom calls me "handsome" from time to time.
in comparison, I have hit on and asked out about 8 women. They all said no.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Were they immigrants or what? I mean legit she was an actual citizen of Asia.

Also you missed my math post, sadly. I thought it was somewhat important.
They were actual citizens of Asia, but came here to study.

"Fags know they dont have infinite options, so they hit on you. Females know they have infinite options, so you are never good enough for them."

I was only hit on by one faggot in college. He was also a black. Only 4 people hit on me in my 4 years of college. 2 obese people, 1 black faggot and 1 hideously ugly Asian girl. Not to mention my fat sister occasionally makes suggestive remarks about my appearance, and my mom calls me "handsome" from time to time.
in comparison, I have hit on and asked out about 8 women. They all said no.
Still more than me. Closest thing was a girl asking for a hug. Then I added her on facebook and she had like 100 beta orbiters and never gave me attention. Other time was a married woman was nice to me, but I was just in the friendzone is all obviously.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
bcroger2 said:
I was only hit on by one faggot in college. He was also a black. Only 4 people hit on me in my 4 years of college. 2 obese people, 1 black faggot and 1 hideously ugly Asian girl. Not to mention my fat sister occasionally makes suggestive remarks about my appearance, and my mom calls me "handsome" from time to time.
in comparison, I have hit on and asked out about 8 women. They all said no.
Mogs me.

To be serious idk how "hitting on" looks like and what you call "hideously ugly".
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
I was only hit on by one faggot in college. He was also a black. Only 4 people hit on me in my 4 years of college. 2 obese people, 1 black faggot and 1 hideously ugly Asian girl. Not to mention my fat sister occasionally makes suggestive remarks about my appearance, and my mom calls me "handsome" from time to time.
in comparison, I have hit on and asked out about 8 women. They all said no.
Mogs me.

To be serious idk how "hitting on" looks like and what you call "hideously ugly".
Hit on means to ask out, flirt with etc. When I say I hit on 8 women I mean I asked them out, try to talk with them etc.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
bcroger2 said:
Hit on means to ask out, flirt with etc. When I say I hit on 8 women I mean I asked them out, try to talk with them etc.
So, an Asian girl asked you out?
 

imagirl

New Member
Even though in a way I understand how miserable that is ,I still think that you shouldn't go after those seemingly perfect woman but instead after someone who you have common interests with and have actual respect for.(I mean if you try to talk to a random girl who you secretly hate ,the conversation won't go anywhere.).
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
Hit on means to ask out, flirt with etc. When I say I hit on 8 women I mean I asked them out, try to talk with them etc.
So, an Asian girl asked you out?
That girl was beyond ugly.

I am a 24- year old virgin. I am an incel, trust me. Only 2 people hit on me in 1 year. A 40year old obese lady and that ugly asian girl.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
bcroger2 said:
I am a 24- year old virgin. I am an incel, trust me. Only 2 people hit on me in 1 year. A 40year old obese lady and that ugly asian girl.
I wonder if this is when that "it gets easier with age" cope reaches its peak
and no, you are still volcel unless they were kidding or it was some sort of formality
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
I am a 24- year old virgin. I am an incel, trust me. Only 2 people hit on me in 1 year. A 40year old obese lady and that ugly asian girl.
I wonder if this is when that "it gets easier with age" cope reaches its peak
and no, you are still volcel unless they were kidding or it was some sort of formality
If someone's only options are faggot or a 500 lbs. nigger are they also a volcel?
 

Zenomobean

Well-Known Member
It's awful and empty to feel like you are in a state of perpetual loneliness. Do you have any friends you can confide in, in rl? What kind of female interactions do you usually have? Maybe try to make some female friends with mutual interests? Try to get to know some girls without the sexual intent, could help. :)
 

notheregoaway

Well-Known Member
I just have a major desire to see the FA/incel bubble burst. It will eventually. It's getting too big to control. When this many dudes are sexless and dateless, that's a problem. Once it gets to about 60% incel rate, that's when I believe the bubble will at least change shape. But that likely won't be in my lifetime.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Lounge user
bcroger2 said:
If someone's only options are faggot or a 500 lbs. nigger are they also a volcel?
Volcel because of the 500 lbs. nigger. It's not a bad thing IMO though, better volcel than cuck that worships "thicc kweens".
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
notheregoaway said:
I just have a major desire to see the FA/incel bubble burst. It will eventually. It's getting too big to control. When this many dudes are sexless and dateless, that's a problem. Once it gets to about 60% incel rate, that's when I believe the bubble will at least change shape. But that likely won't be in my lifetime.
A lot of average looking guys struggle to get laid due to competition. Now its common for one guy to have multiple girlfriends thanks to online dating and a more people moving to cities and going to very large public colleges where the options are endless. I read a stat. that says 25% of college seniors are virgins. This means that close to 40% of straight males are virgins.

Another issue is that the bottom 30% of young women are obese. This means that young men have problems dating because some men can't get hard on obesity.

The number of incels will keep growing as the women's obesity rate keeps growing and as online dating becomes more popular. More people moving to cities means more options.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
notheregoaway said:
I just have a major desire to see the FA/incel bubble burst. It will eventually. It's getting too big to control. When this many dudes are sexless and dateless, that's a problem. Once it gets to about 60% incel rate, that's when I believe the bubble will at least change shape. But that likely won't be in my lifetime.
bitcoin bubble happened in my lifettime, why not incel? Of course the bubble happened right after i invested and lost everything, incels dont win.But im in the incel bubble pretty early, thus may win.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Zenomobean said:
It's awful and empty to feel like you are in a state of perpetual loneliness. Do you have any friends you can confide in, in rl? What kind of female interactions do you usually have? Maybe try to make some female friends with mutual interests? Try to get to know some girls without the sexual intent, could help. :)
The problem is that women don't want to even be friends with incels.
 

Zenomobean

Well-Known Member
bcroger2 said:
Zenomobean said:
It's awful and empty to feel like you are in a state of perpetual loneliness. Do you have any friends you can confide in, in rl? What kind of female interactions do you usually have? Maybe try to make some female friends with mutual interests? Try to get to know some girls without the sexual intent, could help. :)
The problem is that women don't want to even be friends with incels.
Well I'm sure there is quite a thick stigma around incels as its perceived to be in connection with hatred and unsavory actions towards the female gender, so it's understandable for someone to be wary of another person if they believe they despise them before they've even taken the chance to know them. Maybe trying to find female friends that have similar interests isn't as completely impossible as you think? I mean it's likely that if you walked up to a woman and told her you were an incel she'd probably instantly believe you disliked her, which is not the best stating point in a friendship. The more you try to socialize the higher possibility you have of making some solid social interactions, it's scary but sometimes it's worth it.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
Zenomobean said:
It's awful and empty to feel like you are in a state of perpetual loneliness. Do you have any friends you can confide in, in rl? What kind of female interactions do you usually have? Maybe try to make some female friends with mutual interests? Try to get to know some girls without the sexual intent, could help. :)
The problem is that women don't want to even be friends with incels.
Tbh I got friendzoned by a lesbian before. But I was feeling low effort and didnt feel like being humiliated and cucked so I said no thankyou.
 
Top